• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I understand all of them except Axel.. Axel isn't connected to Sora.. ?

And I didn't understand Mickey saying to Sora that he was in Traverse Town too if after that they went to Castle Oblivion?!

Days implied that Axel was "different" after going to CO and meeting Sora. This difference, as we've seen, is an apparent capacity to feel. In BbS, Ven connected to Sora's heart to restore his. The same may be said for Axel, that he connected to Sora's heart and received his own heart, of sorts. Thus, when he's around Roxas, the connection to Sora makes him feel emotion.

Hence the whole "You make me feel... the same" line.

diogo14

Axel is connected to Sora, because he's connected to Roxas.

Roxas, Naminé and Xion all come from Sora, in a way or another.

Terra and Aqua are waiting for him to come and "rescue" them. Ven's heart is inside Sora's.. so this is Ok too

But Axel...? He's dead and he has nothing to do with him.. I don't get it... Just because he was friends with Roxas...? If that's it than Saix would be there because he is connected to Axel and so on...

EDIT: Grass that makes more sense. I guess that's it than.. Thanks for clearing that up.

What about Mickey being in Traverse Town at the same time as Sora's in KH1..? I didn't get that.. He was there but they went to Castle Oblivion? That's not the same place..

Last edited:

invasian94

i thought it was for sure going to be Ven who was the "important person"
You can either say it was Roxas or Namine or maybe even Selphie... jk about the last one

What a disappointment, but it wasnt too bad of just a filler episode in the overall plot

Avens

予告通り、本日より「KH coded」の最終章エピソード8の
配信を開始致しました!

100128_01.jpg
ジミニーメモのデータから新たなワールド
「忘却の城」が現れ、メッセージの謎に迫るために
ミッキーはその世界へと飛び込む事を決意し、
再びソラに協力を依頼する。

100128_02.jpg
謎のメッセージが物語る真実とは?!
是非みなさんの目で確かめてください!

T

The Spoiler

Days implied that Axel was "different" after going to CO and meeting Sora. This difference, as we've seen, is an apparent capacity to feel. In BbS, Ven connected to Sora's heart to restore his. The same may be said for Axel, that he connected to Sora's heart and received his own heart, of sorts. Thus, when he's around Roxas, the connection to Sora makes him feel emotion.

Hence the whole "You make me feel... the same" line.
Once again, you make everything make sense. :)

Also, thanks for the translation Lissar! Wow, coded was a waste. It basically told us Sora had to reconnect with TAV and RAX and Namine, which we already knew, plus adding in those stupid bugs.

Frozura

I... I don't know what to really say to all this, but I do have a strong urge to wring nomura's neck.

All this doesn't make any sense.Waiting to be saved is pushing it. From the BBS secret ending they didn't look like they were in torment in the least,and unless Sora plans on stabbing himself and Kairi with the key-blade for a big asspull three of those people who said his name already are saved. As for Axel nomura is to hot for him to not be brought back as Lea. He has that little plot coupon thing nomura cooked up about nobodies coming back as humans going for him.

Namine is Kairi's nobody. That's it. Now said nobody is back inside her Other. Xion was never human. She's memories that took human form for a year, and now those memories are back in their vessel. Sora. Roxas is Sora's nobody. So he's exactly were he belongs as well. Their stories have been resolved.I will shit bricks if nomura pulls some deus ex machina nonsense in upcoming games concerning characters that should be gone for good. Bring Namine, Xion and Roxas back? Let's just destroy the point of three games then Nomura!

The only ones in the whole ending that need to be saved or Terra, Aqua,Ansem, and Ven.

Also now that I think of it how did data Namine even remember Xion!!! Ugh

Edit: How does she even know Terra,Ven and Aqua? This smells way to much like deus ex machina, fanservice, and makes Namine look omnipresent.

Ok for some reason that really made me LOL in real life xD lol at the namine omnipresent thing, it's sort of disturbing and funny.

sarkess1

Yeah nomura better not dig up characters like roxas in the new kh, their stories are closed and should remain closed.He should go with the SENTIMENT thing, i find it prety cool! like introducing a 1000 years old sentiment of a keyblade master and becoming a primary antagonist not just put malificent again we had enough of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diogo14

Also now that I think of it how did data Namine even remember Xion!!! Ugh

Edit: How does she even know Terra,Ven and Aqua? This smells way to much like deus ex machina, fanservice, and makes Namine look omnipresent.

I think she knows because of the data Ansem put inside Sora while he was sleeping or something like that

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So let me get this straight. Terra, Aqua, and Ven need to be saved. That makes sense, because Terra needs his body, Aqua needs to return to the Realm of Light, and Ven needs to wake up.

Here's where things don't add up though. Somehow, Roxas, Axel, and Xion are all back and wandering somewhere. Are they in the memories of Sora's heart or are they physically back?

Awards
It's a pretty interesting ending. So does this mean we'll see Axel and Xion in the next KH game? True that KHDays had a sad ending, but having Xion appear again feels kind of weird since she doesn't seem like an important character to the whole KH series. Same things goes for Axel. How does Axel connect with the future KH games?

T

The Spoiler

And how is Roxas supposed to come back? He has Soras body and soul, and Vens heart.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
As Namine fades away Sora tells her, “Thank you.”

i love how sora finally thanked her

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I KNOW!!!!....that just made me smile when I read that part..arabslol

I liked CODED...it explains the year gap between KH2 and the future KH3

so that means that Mickey sent the letter to Sora about a year after KH2.

so all i want to know...."DOES MICKEY KNOW WHAT CASTLE OBLIVION REALLY IS?"
or did he just figure thats where DATA Sora would meet Namine....since the first journal had KH1 journey and CO journey recorded in it....but CO journey got erased.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Yeah, pretty awesome i think....now about Roxas this is just a guess but maybe by waking Ven, Roxas will be *saved* too and that way Xion too cause Roxas absorbed her.....

Oh what i'm saying i have a headache....

αsiя

space coke
so basically sora data finds out that sora is connected to everyone else
so in the secret bbs ending sora gets a letter by mickey telling him that he's connected to everyone
so basically coded was just a game to explain the secret ending better

SORA619

Awards
I don;t know why bit i though that he would meet Terra inside the castle! I was like WTF when i was reading the ending. Nomura is always cheating on us =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back