• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fears about Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takarifan101

I mean from what we've seen BBS looks awsome, but what if it ends up really easy like KH 2? Or it's really short? I mean we've all got out fears about the game. I think it's best to voice our fears now instead of letting them eat us up till the game comes out

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Not as much as a fear as it is a hope but I'm hoping it won't be an easy game.

EDIT: And the story. That better be good too.

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well, I don't really mind if it's easy, I mostly play for the story, I'm afraid you might have to face such a fear, I don't really see it as being as hard as KH, but I don't think it'll be as easy as KH2 especially since you'll have to get used to the individual styles of all the playable characters. As for it being short, it's a PSP game, it can only be so long, and seeing as there are three different stories to play, I doubt you have to worry about it being too short.

Muse

you look atrocious
Only thing I'd be 'afraid' of is the story sucking. :/ Like Marly, I play for the story, and if the story sucks, then I'd be greatly disappointed.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I play for both gameplay and story. Both look promising, but I'm not getting too hyped.
Days has a pretty good storyline

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Gameplay doesn't look bad, and that triangle shit only looks like it's used for Limit (Break)s.

As for length, it's 3 different stories with however many worlds. I'd estimate maybe a KH2 length for each story. Personally, I got like 24 hours in KH2, so that's 3 days of story ALONE for me in BBS.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It looks like the one more prone to go down the KHII-route (flashy gameplay, but no substance), but I have hopes that it won't.

Takarifan101

I got about a week out of KH 2 as for kh 1 it took me like a year to beat
I never fought always had goofy and donald attack while I hung back

It doesn't looki like spamming reaction commands either so I guess thats good too

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I'm afraid of a repeat of KHII...I already went through that Gamefly commercial (The 'You Never Have to Buy a Bad Game Again' one) with KHII. :/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Eh. That's why I always check the spoilers, to see if it's worth buying.
Though I have a tendency to buy it anyway even when it looks shitty.

TerraFTW!

Its not gunna be short but possibly easy. Its three different storys. Its not gunna be short. I hope its not easy :/

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Eh. That's why I always check the spoilers, to see if it's worth buying.
Though I have a tendency to buy it anyway even when it looks shitty.

When I see even the smallest spoiler, I tend to want to read the entire section. .___.

I'm buying it even if it sucks. Mostly because it's KH... On a PSP.

Portable KH. Sure, there was CoM, but I never really play my GBA anymore... And I don't have a DS. Days doesn't look that great, anyway.

That leaves BBS.

Pratiko

Awards
hmpf.
It won't be short, since it's 3 scenarios of, what, 10-15 hours each?
Also, story is already epic, even knowing little about it. It's just full of mysteries.
Easy? Most probably, this is KH we're talking about.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I don't have a problem with the game being easy, that doesn't mean i don't like a good challenge then again it's KH i would buy it either way...

C

Crossroads

It's probably going to be as easy as Crisis Core, but longer with more substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back