• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Fighting problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirates

I'll admit, I havnt actually fought anyone before.
I have had arguments but they dont turn violent.

But, for the last few days, there has been this little cunt that keeps annoying me.
He is probably 5 years younger than me and incredibly small and weak.

I never expected someone like him to do this and it always leaves me stunned.
First, I was walking past him at our bus stop and he pushed me as I walked past. I stopped and pushed him back, not in a confrontational way or anything, just a "piss off" kind of way.
I kept walking, stopped at my usual spot, and saw the kid coming up to me. He starts grabbing my tie. I grabbed his hands and start looking around thinking "What the fuck do I do now?"
Shit like this has happened before and I just ignored it.
I really want to just knock him out. I am deffinately able to but I worry about getting in trouble.
Provocation isnt really a good reason to in the law.

Because of this, I worry and it makes me nervous in these situations (which is a normal reaction to conflict I am told)

tl;dr weak little cunt, half my size is harrassing me and I dont know what I should do.
Is it ok to beat the kid down? small things just make him more persistant so I feel like I should end it in one strong punch, but I dont want to get in trouble.
Help

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Well one thing is for sure, you dont want to hit him unless it is completely in self defense.
If you are 20 and he is indeed around 15, then that is a lawsuit waiting to happen. And I happen to know little S@#t bags like him always have parents who will pursue the lawsuit, claiming justice for their little "angel" when they just want a quick buck. Is there any kind of adult or supervisor you can turn him in to?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Shit, that's a tough situation.

But you want to knock him out because he pulled your tie? Or is he continuously annoying you?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I'm by no means an expert in these things, but I think fighting of any sort will leave you screwed, and leave him quite a bit richer. I don't know how much he's harassing you, but your best bet would be to ignore him completely. If he grabs your tie, then let him. If he tries to trip you, then keep walking. If he pulls your tie off and throws it on the ground, then casually pick it up and act as if nothing happened. As long as he gets no reaction, he'll probably stop. That's how bullies (which is essentially what this kid is; not all bullies look like cave men) typically work. And if other people see it happening, they might step in for you.

If he still doesn't stop, you could play the cool guy and give him a tired "Seriously?" Try to take away the reason for his harassment, which currently I'm assuming is enjoyment. If you make him feel stupid, he'll stop. If you give him a physical reaction, you're only taking the bait. Think of him like an internet troll.

Of course if you need your tie un-pulled for some reason, or any of a million other circumstances, I'm not sure there's much you can do except avoid him (preferably without him noticing, since that would only egg him on more).

impart

Climb The Sky
egg him
He will be so mad that he will try to hit you, then bitch slap him in self defense.
mean, humiliating, hilarious.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm by no means an expert in these things, but I think fighting of any sort will leave you screwed, and leave him quite a bit richer. I don't know how much he's harassing you, but your best bet would be to ignore him completely. If he grabs your tie, then let him. If he tries to trip you, then keep walking. If he pulls your tie off and throws it on the ground, then casually pick it up and act as if nothing happened.

So basically let him humiliate her?

Tell anyone and seek help if you don't want to hit him

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
is he american?

i bet he is.

of course he's american, if he wasn't he wouldnt have done shit ;)

anyway, just fight the little bugger, if he put his hands on you first I think you have the right.

1+1=FISHXD

if your really 20 talk to the parents about it just grab him and take make him take you to his mom or dad and tell them xD if not you could try having a younger friend younger than 18 beat the fuck out of himxD i hate kids like that so fucking annoying xD

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
So basically let him humiliate her?

Tell anyone and seek help if you don't want to hit him
It's only humiliation if people see it that way. If people see some douche yanking someone else's tie, and see that person totally ignoring it and taking it like a mature adult, then who gets humiliated?

The point is take away the idiot's reason for acting out, which seems to be to get a reaction from her.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
You're 20, grow up and learn to ignore that kind of shit.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Anyway, don't listen to anyone above because they have no idea what they're talking about. When he does this to you again, tell him straight that if he does it again you'll kick the living fuck out of him so hard that when he thinks about girls his testicles will shrink back into his scrawny little body.

And if he gets cocky with you, make good on your promise.

Pirates

I forgot to say that when he was grabbing my tie and when I grabbed his hands, I could feel him trying to hit me.
He was too weak to but I know he was trying to.

I dont want to let him hit me before I can hit him back. That isnt ideal. Plus, even though he is much weaker and about half my size and weight, I get that weird anxiety that some people get. I start worrying about the consequences and all that. Its probably because I dont know what to do, so I cant focus on an action.

Even if a little kid hits me, I doubt I would get away with hitting him enough to stop him coming back without seriously hurting him. If I hit him so he can just get back up, he will come back and then I will have to do more.

Who would I go to about this? Its not like we are at the same school anything. The only thing we both answer to is the law and so far he hasnt done anything serious (mainly because I've always restrained him).

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Pretty sure you don't have to actually let him hit you before you can defend yourself.

That'd be like if you both had guns, and you had to wait for him to shoot you in the head first.

Pirates

Pretty sure you don't have to actually let him hit you before you can defend yourself.

That'd be like if you both had guns, and you had to wait for him to shoot you in the head first.

But how would it be self defense if I wasnt in any danger?
If I hit him before he hits me, then its only me saying that I was in danger. I have nothing to back it up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back