• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Versus XIII - "But... the world is ever-changing."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII - "holy... o_o"

We've seen them turn red in the trailer though. (And I liked that outfit. I'm sorry to see it go.)
well, that was technically a battle :p and that's probably just to showcase what he can do..

I was trying to make a reference to how darkness changes a person's physical features in Kingdom Hearts, ie yellow eyes and pointy ears. I'm assuming it could be something similar especially since Normura is at the helm.
lol i know that, it's pretty obvious. i just dont think a KH reference is likely since the FNC series doesnt revolve around things like light and darkness.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Not like a reference... It's more like how each person has their own way of looking at things. We know how Nomura looks at things and we can expect to see bits and pieces of his past ideas in other ones. Not as a reference back, but he has to draw his ideas from somewhere in his psych. If the ideas fit, they will show up.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

as long as it's not directly hinting at a KH element, that's fine by me..

i still think his powers come from the crystal though :D

Ikkin

Bronze Member

lol i know that, it's pretty obvious. i just dont think a KH reference is likely since the FNC series doesnt revolve around things like light and darkness.

...you didn't read the translation of the in-game scene with Noct and Stella, did you? The idea of "seeing the light" seems to be pretty important, considering how much time they spent talking about it. ;)

Coeurl

Demon Dance

^ that was catchy btw

...you didn't read the translation of the in-game scene with Noct and Stella, did you? The idea of "seeing the light" seems to be pretty important, considering how much time they spent talking about it. ;)
actually, i vaguely remember something similar to that but im not really sure. mind putting up a link?

madammina

Just for "I see a light inside"

Best song about staying quiet EVER.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

Has it actually ben confirmed that agito will come before versus? I know it had been mentioned as a possibility, but square also said that the information on the games would be released depending on which game got released first or something like that. We have more information on versus than agito and information on versus came out before agito as well.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

Has it actually ben confirmed that agito will come before versus? I know it had been mentioned as a possibility, but square also said that the information on the games would be released depending on which game got released first or something like that. We have more information on versus than agito and information on versus came out before agito as well.

No. But Agito has just gone into full scale production, so I would be surprised if it took more than a year; whereas a huge game like Versus XIII would need a years hype and marketing.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

^ that was catchy btw

actually, i vaguely remember something similar to that but im not really sure. mind putting up a link?

Here's the best translation I could find still up on Youtube. Square-Enix seems to have cracked down on these at some point, so the soundtrack is wrong.

madammina

That's a pity. The soundtrack is what made me wary... it sounded like "Organization XIII". I don't really trust either Noctis or Stella after that.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

Well think about it like this, Agito is a PSP game on a UMD which holds around 1.8 Gbs of data, while Versus which if produced on a single layer blu-ray disk can hold up to 25 Gb. (though it is rare for a developer to completly fill a blu ray disk) Not only that it is more difficult & time consuming for developers to create games for blu ray disks. So which do you think will take longer to make a put on a disk the umd game or the blu ray?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Well think about it like this, Agito is a PSP game on a UMD which holds around 1.8 Gbs of data, while Versus which if produced on a single layer blu-ray disk can hold up to 25 Gb. (though it is rare for a developer to completly fill a blu ray disk) Not only that it is more difficult & time consuming for developers to create games for blu ray disks. So which do you think will take longer to make a put on a disk the umd game or the blu ray?
Blu- ray

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

are there games on blue ray, what is blue ray anyway
looks like amore expensice dvd

siegleeagle

are there games on blue ray, what is blue ray anyway
looks like amore expensice dvd

Blu Ray is the new disk used for media. Blu Ray will probably take over the dvd like dvds did to vhs tapes.. Ps3s use them as their game disks and they have more space to put things on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back