• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
re: Final Fantasy XV - "A world of the Versus epic."

i fucking hate 7 you know

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Everyone should get back to discussing XV~

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

So, sorry if I mention something that already has been discussed, but has anyone seen the new gameplay trailer? It looks pretty damn cool, if I say so myself. And it looks like you might be able to pick up weapons (off of people, maybe?) like in LR, and then use them in battle. I'm surprised, though, that the trailer said gameplay things might be subject to change. I thought they were already mostly done with the game, but...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

i suppose whether a ff title is good or bad is entirely subjective

getting back on XV, hopefully we still get to go to places that are based off of real world locations

Sorarocks93

Awards

So, sorry if I mention something that already has been discussed, but has anyone seen the new gameplay trailer? It looks pretty damn cool, if I say so myself. And it looks like you might be able to pick up weapons (off of people, maybe?) like in LR, and then use them in battle. I'm surprised, though, that the trailer said gameplay things might be subject to change. I thought they were already mostly done with the game, but...

Usually every game trailer says that unless it's a launch trailer or something. And also because the game is still in development.

Bobjam

Awards

Nomura details Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts in Famitsu | Nova Crystallis

Some really interesting stuff in this Famitsu interview with Nomura. I am again so glad that Nomura seems to be repeatedly comforting us with the fact that more news for this game will happen more periodically. Square really seemed to have learnt from what a media hiatus of games did for the company. It also seems like multiplayer really is becoming more and more and heavy consideration for future ff titles.

Youniquee

Awards

Nomura details Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts in Famitsu | Nova Crystallis

Some really interesting stuff in this Famitsu interview with Nomura. I am again so glad that Nomura seems to be repeatedly comforting us with the fact that more news for this game will happen more periodically. Square really seemed to have learnt from what a media hiatus of games did for the company. It also seems like multiplayer really is becoming more and more and heavy consideration for future ff titles.

Yep I agree, that endless speculation in the old thread was getting a bit tiresome. I can't wait until TGS now. It seems 2013 is going to becoming an interesting year.
I wonder how multiplayer is going to incorporated into FXV...

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Multiplayer would 90% of the time scare me, but BBS had a great multiplayer system so I'm not worried.

I really doubt that it's going to actually happen though

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

[video=youtube;IU_AG5MXohs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU_AG5MXohs[/video]

While the video isn't about Final Fantasy (though it does mention it), this is exactly the kind of thing that went through my mind when I hear people suddenly complain about Versus being a mainline FF title.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

So I guess since KH3 is being seen as a 'rival' to XV and is being developed by the Osaka team that the rule about KH3 not being worked on till Versus(XV) is finished is no longer valid. Which means XV might not be out so soon after all :(

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

So I guess since KH3 is being seen as a 'rival' to XV and is being developed by the Osaka team that the rule about KH3 not being worked on till Versus(XV) is finished is no longer valid. Which means XV might not be out so soon after all :(
Two separate teams. KH3 was originally to be worked on by Nomura's main team, however Osaka proved themselves and to avoid a further wait, they will be developing KH3.

I don't see how that would mean we get FFXV later.

Back