• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
re: Final Fantasy XV - "A world of the Versus epic."

It would have been sweet to see Ignis in gameplay, yeah.
I'm intrigued as to who this new short-haired Lucis Kingdom guy is. The End scene of the announcement trailer with him and Noctis almost seems as if he's wronged Noctis in some way. I'm wondering if it has something to do with either:

a) Betraying the kingdom
b) Messing with Noct and Stella's thing in some way

Decrith

In the interview with Nomura on the square-enix livestream today, Nomura said that he is making both KH3 and FFXV with DX11 and not caring too much about how well the hardware will support it. So basically he is developing the game without limiting it to make it work with specific hardware. The quality of the game will depend on how well the game can be ported from DX11 to the console hardware.

It's up to the consoles to support the game, not the game to support any specific console.

Pretty much what this translates into, is that the games will run better on the PS4 because it has superior hardware, but they aren't going to dumb down the games to make it run equally as well on the xbox one.

In short he's saying, "yes we're releasing it on xbox one, but don't blame us if the framerate sucks."

Sweet, I didn't realize it there was an interview with all thats going on. I'm gonna go check it out.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

33937227.jpg

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Notice the eyes. Almost all of them have blue. However, one from the right side has a different color (seems to be red) while three on the left side have hazel (?), yellow, and grey. Not sure if that's supposed to mean something but I thought I'd point it out.
There's also red eyes on the left and the black haired girl looks to have green eyes.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

There's also red eyes on the left and the black haired girl looks to have green eyes.

Evil eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 >3>

who knows... sometimes there are reason why characters have different eye colors. Final Fantasy X gave a reason, maybe this one too?

Nova

Did they both get nose jobs or are my eyes playing tricks?

Decrith

Damn everytime I replay this trailer (which about 87 times now, literally), I end up staring at Stella. Does eyes are beheld by a goddess!

Last edited:

Coeurl

Demon Dance

A couple of similarities to the KH battle system I noticed; like Noctis' multiple weapon similar to Sora's final form, and Gladiolus & Prompto assisting looks like a form of reaction command. I like how KH is the basis of XV while KH3 will (probably) base its gameplay on XV.

And damn, that Fire magic looks absolutely gorgeous..

Decrith

And damn, that Fire magic looks absolutely gorgeous..

One thing popped into my mind when I think of the Fire magic...

​Fried Chocobo

Coeurl

Demon Dance

why would you even think about frying those adorable creatures ಠ_ಠ

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I wonder how they're going to do the swimming, or if there will be underwater levels. It looks so much better than the swimming in X.

Bobjam

Awards

Only just noticed this but at 1.40 in the trailer when the gameplay starts with Noctis jumping through the window you see Gladiolus' portrait in a sort of hovering screen that is following Noctis. Looks like a pretty awesome small addition to party communication.

FINAL FANTASY® XV -- Announcement Trailer (E3 2013) - YouTube

Decrith

Only just noticed this but at 1.40 in the trailer when the gameplay starts with Noctis jumping through the window you see Gladiolus' portrait in a sort of hovering screen that is following Noctis. Looks like a pretty awesome small addition to party communication.

FINAL FANTASY® XV -- Announcement Trailer (E3 2013) - YouTube

It's kinda like a screen or something you'd see in those sci fi movies

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Wonder how EXP is going to work. I don't see any EXP popping up when you defeat an enemy like in KH. Really hope it has a simple, awesome 1-99/100 leveling system like KH and not something crazy.

Nova

Yeah... I don't want to see another crystal/sphere grid for a while.

Decrith

Wonder how EXP is going to work. I don't see any EXP popping up when you defeat an enemy like in KH. Really hope it has a simple, awesome 1-99/100 leveling system like KH and not something crazy.

Well judging by the different HPs in the trailer, there definitely is gonna be a leveling system of some sort. I just hope we get some sort of level adjuster, like the one in dissidia final fantasy. Because at times, being at level 100 makes everything (even secret bosses) too easy, and level 1 is too hard for me.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Did Prompto wear a skirt in the trailer? He seems to be by far the most androgynous Nomura character so far.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Jump Magazine has the name of the new guy:
780693373.jpg

Can someone translate?
Ignis in that pic looks so classy lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell