• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep English Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
So the reason that Gamestop deleted the vid was because they released it too early before Square-Enix released it on their site.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
αsiя;5046480 said:
So the reason that Gamestop deleted the vid was because they released it too early before Square-Enix released it on their site.

I actually think it's SE trying to fix the mess. I bet it wasn't supposed to happen and in order to make sure this didn't become a big legal mess, SE just posted it and the date to save the mess.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I say congrats to the fandub people (know some people had his voice nailed). But again, stellar enough for game? I think not.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You know what I'm happy about? The freakin' site finally updated.

S

SoulSilver

You know what I'm happy about? The freakin' site finally updated.
yeah I know like after so much months its about time they update it. I feel like they aren't really working on this game as hard as they should be.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping they actually finish this one. The KH2 site barely has any content. It's like they decided that enough time has passed and everyone surely forgot about it's existence so there's no need for further updates.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I still LOL at the"mild suggestive themes" in the beginning: they actually went through with it, goodness.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
But I wanna gloat moar... :(

KHI has failed way too many times now to just "think nothing of it." CHANGE needs to be implemented!

roe_obama-katana.jpg

My kind of change! :3
So a person with only 11 posts is going to change an entire site community
s1keanureeves

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Heha, to all who said that the trailer was fake for rhe past couple of days, I'd like to say

fish-owned.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back