• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuku

Have you even read about the new battle system? And I'm sorry, but some people like "button mashing" more than turn-by-turn battles or w.e you have in mind.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
it would actually suck if it's still gonna be button-mashing. actually, based from the recent videos, it is button-mashing :/

ummmmmmmmmmm since when has Kh not been button mashing. Besides I play for the stoyline not the battle system.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm dying to know what Aqua's answer is to Zack's request on a date. o.o

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Have you even read about the new battle system? And I'm sorry, but some people like "button mashing" more than turn-by-turn battles or w.e you have in mind.
All the KH games thus far have overdone button mashing and made it boring. Don't generalise me into the rabble who still stupidly enjoy mashing a single button with no challenge involved, please.

αsiя

space coke
∞;4676913 said:
All the KH games thus far have overdone button mashing and made it boring. Don't generalise me into the rabble who still stupidly enjoy mashing a single button with no challenge involved, please.

It never made it boring to me and if it did I wouldnt even be here

Chad92

Granted,button mashing in most games isn't that fun,but when I'm playing Kingdom Hearts it doesn't even feel like I'm mashing the same button.It just feels well done and I'm sure this game will make it even better.

Radon

mofo
I prefer KH1 button mashing to KH2 button mashing. At least in the first one you had to use that one called the jump button.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I prefer KH2's button mashing FAR over KH1's button mashing, because flashy moves impress me.
However, I prefer KH1's strategy of magic and combat and difficult boss fights far more. KH2 also felt a little too floaty.

Other than that though, I really preferred KH2's button mashing.

I feel BBS will get the formula right.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
∞;4676913 said:

KH1 was very challenging not so much KH2. You don't like button mashing good for you but some of us want more of a realistic feel then just * I hit you then wait for you to hit me back* that turn-base provides.

leonidus

Although this is hardly the topic for such things, some of you are talking nonsense about the battle system in this one. First of all, this game is NOT turn based. Whenever you use an action for too much there is a cooldown process. When the cooldown process is at hand, it isn't "wait for him to hit me." The cooldown works only for the action you selected. So there shouldn't be a reason for you to not use, say, magic while your physical attacks recharge and vice-versa. You can always dodge and move around aswell, it's not a copy of FF XII system where you WILL get hit in battle no matter where you are from the opponent. Just because it's more strategy doesn't make it dumb, on the contrary... The RPG segment is a lot more appearent this time around.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Although this is hardly the topic for such things, some of you are talking nonsense about the battle system in this one. First of all, this game is NOT turn based. Whenever you use an action for too much there is a cooldown process. When the cooldown process is at hand, it isn't "wait for him to hit me." The cooldown works only for the action you selected. So there shouldn't be a reason for you to not use, say, magic while your physical attacks recharge and vice-versa. You can always dodge and move around aswell, it's not a copy of FF XII system where you WILL get hit in battle no matter where you are from the opponent. Just because it's more strategy doesn't make it dumb, on the contrary... The RPG segment is a lot more appearent this time around.

oh my god you're so cool! i can't believe you got birth by sleep early!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back