• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

G4 TV BBS preview/'Worlds' of trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Worlds Of video is pretty old, but yeah, this preview is new. Nice find!

Lol Verseless :p

Yeah i saw that Verseless thing! HAHA! wouldnt it be bad if NA Square Enix had changed it to that! I would flip a brick! thts reminds me of the old rumor bout TAV becoming Earth, Water, and wind.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wooow... why the heck would he call them "Versless"? If he played the game, he should know by the character's dialogue that they're called UNVERSED.

Well, he did say that he went against The Man, so aside from refusing to follow the recommended order, he also refused to call the Unversed by their appropriate name. Either that or it's some lame joke relating to the Heartless.

But at least he knows how to spell Terra's name ^^

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Wooow... why the heck would he call them "Versless"? If he played the game, he should know by the character's dialogue that they're called UNVERSED.
I'm sure he was just trying to be cute & funny.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow...I was so happy because this was going to be one of the first previews not to mention Kingdom Hearts 3, and what did he do at the end, and I quote:

"This game is shaping up to be everything Kingdom Hearts fans want, short of Kingdom Hearts III"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow...I was so happy because this was going to be one of the first previews not to mention Kingdom Hearts 3, and what did he do at the end, and I quote:

"This game is shaping up to be everything Kingdom Hearts fans want, short of Kingdom Hearts III"

Goddamnit, why do they always have to mention KH3? :mad:
It's like they're saying "oh, there's still no KH3, but here's something else that's not nearly as important."

sonickenshin

Awards
It's like they're saying "oh, there's still no KH3, but here's something else that's not nearly as important."
Because they think it's ridiculous it's taking Nomura and company to churn out a true sequel so long even though 5 years has passed.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Because they think it's ridiculous it's taking Nomura and company to churn out a true sequel so long even though 5 years has passed.

Yes, but if I want a game to be successful I don't think I would say:

"This game is truly a great game that every fan of the series will love and enjoy, I would by all means reccommend buying it, but remember that this is NOT, I repeat NOT the sequel to the game and you fans should not be getting to excited, but instead blame the company for not making a sequel when this game is just as good if not better then a sequel"

I feel like every preview's subliminal message is that...

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's only been 4 years, though I guess you can say 5 since KH2 was released in Japan in late 2005. Pretty consistent wait time for a main game.

I wish every since preview/review would say that it's KH0, just to push it into people's heads that it's a main game. It's not like a game's worth is determined by what console it's on.

Yes, but if I want a game to be successful I don't I would say:

"This game is truly a great game that every fan of the series will love and enjoy, I would by all means reccommend buying it, but remember that this is NOT, I repeat NOT the sequel to the game and you fans should not be getting to excited, but instead blame the company for not making a sequel when this game is just as good if not better then a sequel"

I feel like every preview's subliminal message is that...

Inorite?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I agree completely. Why do they ALWAYS mention Kingdom Hearts 3?!

I mean, when KH1 came up, none of the reviews went "Oh, there's still no KH2, but here's something that's not that important"

After reading this, I'm SOOO going to do a review on the game and the very first thing I'm going to say is "Birth By Sleep is NOT A SIDE GAME... in fact, if you're one of those fans who are waiting for KH3... stop waiting. Play BBS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back