• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Upcoming Trade-In Deal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If you still haven't preordered Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] yet, then we have some good news for you! You have the opportunity to purchase Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts 3D, NCAA Football 13, and The Last Story at Gamestop under their original prices with 30% extra in store credit when you trade in your old games for these new ones! This offer is valid from June 25th, 2012 - July 15th, 2012, so act fast!

Click the image below for more details:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Re: Gamestop Upcoming Games Deal!

I would, but I totally already have the MoM edition fully paid off :<

Good to know for those who don't have the game paid off yet, though. Deals are always good.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
A note to all: trade in 358/2 days, we all know we won't play it again anyways

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I just finished replaying it yesterday, I'm not lying. I'm replaying through the whole series chronologically and I just started KH2 yesterday after beating Days...the story is still amazing.

Back on topic, GameStop's trade in prices are terrible, I feel like an extra 30% isn't going to be a lot, but if you need the money for KH, it can't hurt xP

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I plan on playing it again. I might not like the game and its story, but I enjoy having all of the games and being able to play through them again.

Back on topic, GameStop's trade in prices are terrible, I feel like an extra 30% isn't going to be a lot, but if you need the money for KH, it can't hurt xP

Yeah, I hate GameStop's "deals" but it is very handy for people who do like to trade-in games and see this as an advantage. Not my cup o' tea, though~

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
I just finished replaying it yesterday, I'm not lying. I'm replaying through the whole series chronologically and I just started KH2 yesterday after beating Days...the story is still amazing.

Nice!:biggrin: I would love to see the current story re-capped up until Dream Drop Distance.

doortolight

Awards

by chronillogically do you mean the order they came out, or the order which the story fits

theirlosthearts

Awards
This is interesting, too bad I don't have anything I want to trade in (with the exception of games that are so bad I wouldn't trade in because I don't want somebody else to go through the torture). Already payed in full on the MoM edition though ^_^ Might be nice to get The Last Story a little bit cheaper than usual though.

Ventuskeyblade

so any game gets you 30% off? And is it 30% off the MoM edition of DDD or is it just the regular version?
EDIT: I just realized it IS for MoM edition. I didn't look close enough at the picture -__- my bad

State

Awards
Might go before July 15th. Since I'm a Power-Ups Reward member, I'll get a 40% more, wopee~ :v

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
so any game gets you 30% off? And is it 30% off the MoM edition of DDD or is it just the regular version?
EDIT: I just realized it IS for MoM edition. I didn't look close enough at the picture -__- my bad

On the FB page they have the regular edition of KH3D shown as well so it goes towards either version.

I'm not exactly sure how the 30% deal goes because I don't trade in games. It definitely isn't 30% off of the game. Whatever the value of what you trade in is will be upped 30% (so say you trade in three games and they give you $5 of store credit, they will then increase that by 30%) and applied to your purchase of KH3D. I'm assuming, of course.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
by chronillogically do you mean the order they came out, or the order which the story fits

Order the series went in, leading up to DDD on the 31st to experience how things actually played out in the KH-verse.

I'm not exactly sure how the 30% deal goes because I don't trade in games. It definitely isn't 30% off of the game. Whatever the value of what you trade in is will be upped 30% (so say you trade in three games and they give you $5 dollars of store credit, they will then increase that by 30%) and applied to your purchase of KH3D. I'm assuming, of course.

Spot on. That is how the deal works, you will get 30% more (or 40% if you are a Rewards member) towards the game based on how much the games you are trading in cost (which is generally VERY little).

State

Awards
What I understand from the offer is that you only get a 30% bonus if you trade-in those games if you're going to purchase either of those ones.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

No way! Days comforted me in my grief over not being able to play as Riku in the 3D demo. It understood my pain and let me play as Riku all I wanted. But seriously though, I do play some missions once in a while and I plan to replay the whole series after I'm done with 3D.

As for the deal, I'm not sure I'm getting this right. I can trade in any game towards the purchase of even the regular version of KH3D and the trading credit will be raised by 30%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back