• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Worlds in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Days didn't need new worlds, necessarily (Pinocchio would've been great--not completely new, but still not dull), it just needed worlds that were, I dunno, marginally entertaining.

They serve no purpose.

A

Audo

Days didn't need new worlds, necessarily (Pinocchio would've been great--not completely new, but still not dull), it just needed worlds that were, I dunno, marginally entertaining.

They serve no purpose.
They serve purpose in that they are meant as a way to develop Roxas' character and show his doubt in the Organization starting to bud. The purpose of the game is to show what Roxas did in the year with the Org, so, even if those experiences are somewhat boring, it is still serving its purpose by showing what it was that did happen.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They didn't have to be boring, though. Roxas could have developed just as well doing something interesting.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Didn't the BradyGames website let something slip about them having a walkthrough of all the worlds in the english version of Days, including a Pinocchio world? Or was that just a typo on there part?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, the Pinnochio world was eventually just scrapped.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
OK, good because I thought they were putting it in the english version and not the Jap. version, which would spawn a Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Final Mix++, or something like that. We don't want that to happen again...

Kitsune_XIII

They didn't have to be boring, though. Roxas could have developed just as well doing something interesting.

If anything, they probably wouldn't developed him more quickly and more effectively if they WERE interesting.
...just throwing in my two cents...

why does everyone love the idea of a Hawaii lilo and stich world, i personally thought that show was as about as exciting as cat taking a crap (not talking about the new bbs world cause that world pwns)
Um... because it wasn't just a show, it was also a movie.
I agree that the show failed. But the movie was actually pretty good.

Last edited:
Awards
I just don't think Lilo would fit in with KH. The movie takes place in Hawaii for instance, and besides Stitch and the other aliens, its about normal people who do normal thinks like work everyday jobs and stuff like that. The worlds in KH do not have places that are ordinary. Besides Lilo's annoying and who the hell came up with the idea of drawing their noses like that?!

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I just don't think Lilo would fit in with KH. The movie takes place in Hawaii for instance, and besides Stitch and the other aliens, its about normal people who do normal thinks like work everyday jobs and stuff like that. The worlds in KH do not have places that are ordinary. Besides Lilo's annoying and who the hell came up with the idea of drawing their noses like that?!

What the hell does it taking place in Hawaii got to do with anything? :/
Is Traverse Town not ordinary? Take out the heartless and it's just like a regular town, when you think about it. The same can be said for Twilight Town (minus the Nobodies) and Destiny Islands.
If we're going into the looks of characters, who decided to draw Mulan's eyes so squinty? Or Aladdin's nose so big? Or Jasmine's waist so tiny? Do you REALLY want to go through a list of all the wierd body features Disney artists have designed?

A

Audo

You do know China is an actual place -- right?

Lilo and Stitch was an amazing movie, if they do it right, I think it could turn out to be a rather interesting (and most likely extremely different) world.

Radon

mofo
You do know China is an actual place -- right?

Lilo and Stitch was an amazing movie, if they do it right, I think it could turn out to be a rather interesting (and most likely extremely different) world.

While I agree with most of the things you say here, Mulan was set in the past and a war in ancient China isn't all that ordinary to most people. Hawaii however is rather normal. But still I think something interesting could be done with it. And it would'nt be named Hawaii, like how The Land of Dragons wasn't China, but it would be something like Tiki Island.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'm excited for Enchanted Dominion. Is that Cinderella's world? Creo que sí. I wanna see Lady Tremaine, that fucking evil bitch. OH WHAT AN EVIL BITCH AND HER EVIL BITCHY EYES. Not to mention Lucifer, that fucking evil cat. OH WHAT AN EVIL CAT AND HIS EVIL CATTY CLAWS.

Also, is Snow White's world there? I'm sure it is. I wanna see those fucking dwarfs.

Kitsune_XIII

I'm excited for Enchanted Dominion. Is that Cinderella's world? Creo que sí. I wanna see Lady Tremaine, that fucking evil bitch. OH WHAT AN EVIL BITCH AND HER EVIL BITCHY EYES. Not to mention Lucifer, that fucking evil cat. OH WHAT AN EVIL CAT AND HIS EVIL CATTY CLAWS.

Also, is Snow White's world there? I'm sure it is. I wanna see those fucking dwarfs.

o_O Um... nice language use? I think?
And of course he's an evil cat, he's named 'Lucifer' ^-^

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
o_O Um... nice language use? I think?

You're right, motherfucker. I have CBS. Compulsive Barrett Syndrome.

And of course he's an evil cat, he's named 'Lucifer' ^-^

Not gonna go into this, but many believe Lucifer & Satan are completely different things, with which I agree. Too bad Disney are conformist bastards & named him Lucifer, but all the same, the name's beautiful & the cat's kooky. Who gives a shit.

Kitsune_XIII

You're right, motherfucker. I have CBS. Compulsive Barrett Syndrome.

Not gonna go into this, but many believe Lucifer & Satan are completely different things, with which I agree. Too bad Disney are conformist bastards & named him Lucifer, but all the same, the name's beautiful & the cat's kooky. Who gives a shit.

Barrett as in FF:VII Barrett?

...That would make a lot of sense. And I agree, the name is beautiful.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Barrett as in FF:VII Barrett?

...That would make a lot of sense. And I agree, the name is beautiful.

ff7barret.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back