• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got my Guide!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
6b7faeea.jpg

Walked into Gamestop just to get some info on the release and they had this in there. :D
Anyone else got their's yet???

impart

Climb The Sky
you lucky SOB.

hahahha im going in there today soo ill see if they have em out,

I preordered my guide with the game though, so I probably cant get it until Tuesday

micbeasty

i was supposed to get mine this weekend but gamestop got it screwed up and its supposed to get here on tuesday now so pissed, hey will u post who all the dlinks are?

Awards
lol a guide for Birth by sleep. I don't really need one. The only games I need guides for are games like Oblivion and Fallout.

I can see how it would be useful though...

BBSFTW

yea i got my guide on the second of september. I alreay look through it so many times

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Got my today and there ADVERTISEMENT POSTER, YEAHHHHHH BITCH !!!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I have a question, what is the poster that came with, all Brady Games guide come with some kind of poster, my KH2 one came with a Gummi Ship map and my MGS 2 came with a poster showing the boss levels so what poster does the KH BBS BGG (Brady Game Guide) come with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back