• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Haha, Girls suck sometimes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Alright fellow members of KHI, I haven't came to you for advice in such a long time, mainly because I haven't felt the need to drop all my problems upon you lovely people. However, something has changed in my life that seems to be out of my hands, and I can't possibly figure out what to do; so I'm coming to you merely for guidence, and a way to go about this. So, without any further ado, here is my situation:

I have been going out with my lovely girlfriend Vietna(she's asian <3) for the past two months; everything's been great. No problems have occurred from when we first got together, till Sunday of this week. However, this is where things get into quite a bind. You see, I've also been hanging out with one of her good friends, and it wasn't a big problem until just recently, more specifically...Tuesday. Her best friend, whom we will call Krystal, told me that she liked me. Now at first, I was a bit shocked. I did not know that me just being a nice guy, and befriending my Gf's friend would escalate to this.

But it gets even more complicated.

Not only did she say that she likes me, but after my GF told Krystal that we've been going out for a while, Krystal says that the only reason Vietna told Krystal was because she knew that Krystal liked me; which I find a bit confusing. Vietna doesn't seem to be like that kind of girl, but then again, Krystal can be telling the truth, and that Vietna could of told Krystal for that exact reason.

So my question of help to you people is: Should I believe Krystal, who has been nothing but a good friend to me for the last week, or should I not believe her, and just go with my gut feeling, which tells me to just stay out of the crossfire of Vietna and Krystal?

lonely_guy

Alright fellow members of KHI, I haven't came to you for advice in such a long time, mainly because I haven't felt the need to drop all my problems upon you lovely people. However, something has changed in my life that seems to be out of my hands, and I can't possibly figure out what to do; so I'm coming to you merely for guidence, and a way to go about this. So, without any further ado, here is my situation:

I have been going out with my lovely girlfriend Vietna(she's asian <3) for the past two months; everything's been great. No problems have occurred from when we first got together, till Sunday of this week. However, this is where things get into quite a bind. You see, I've also been hanging out with one of her good friends, and it wasn't a big problem until just recently, more specifically...Tuesday. Her best friend, whom we will call Krystal, told me that she liked me. Now at first, I was a bit shocked. I did not know that me just being a nice guy, and befriending my Gf's friend would escalate to this.

But it gets even more complicated.

Not only did she say that she likes me, but after my GF told Krystal that we've been going out for a while, Krystal says that the only reason Vietna told Krystal was because she knew that Krystal liked me; which I find a bit confusing. Vietna doesn't seem to be like that kind of girl, but then again, Krystal can be telling the truth, and that Vietna could of told Krystal for that exact reason.

So my question of help to you people is: Should I believe Krystal, who has been nothing but a good friend to me for the last week, or should I not believe her, and just go with my gut feeling, which tells me to just stay out of the crossfire of Vietna and Krystal?

uhh i think u should follow what your heart tells you... if u like this krystal .. then go for her.. if u would prefer vietna then go for vietna

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
If you have not figured out Krystal is being nice because she is trying to make you think Vientna is a bitch, thus breaking you two up and leaving her as your most probable choice of girls by now, you are pretty much boned.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
What is this shit? Some sort of TV drama? Dude, the point isn't who you should believe, it's what you do with the situation. Be honest. I don't see any sort of hint in what you told us that points to you liking Krystal as more then a friend right? Well, just tell Krystal that you don't like her in that way, and that you just want to be friends. Then all you gotta do is stay out of the crossfire. Getting yourself involved is pointless and stupid.

So basically, your girlfriend only told Krystal that you and her were going out was because she knew that Krystal liked you? I don't see anything wrong with that. It seems like Vietna was trying to save Krystal from falling for you when you were already in a relationship.

Z

Zulkir

What is this shit? Some sort of TV drama? Dude, the point isn't who you should believe, it's what you do with the situation. Be honest. I don't see any sort of hint in what you told us that points to you liking Krystal as more then a friend right? Well, just tell Krystal that you don't like her in that way, and that you just want to be friends. Then all you gotta do is stay out of the crossfire. Getting yourself involved is pointless and stupid.

So basically, your girlfriend only told Krystal that you and her were going out was because she knew that Krystal liked you? I don't see anything wrong with that. It seems like Vietna was trying to save Krystal from falling for you when you were already in a relationship.

I think a lot of guys here(younger folks) still think women like soft/nicey guys so they refuse to be firm and end up getting puppet-ed around in this crap.

Unless she's a lesbian, she likes men, be a man, eat raw meat, punch a bear in the face-bite off more than you can chew, then chew it- eat danger, crap victory. But get married first!(srs)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
My opinion?

Krystal is lying to get to you.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I agree with Ulti and Crimson.

Either that or Vietna's a jerk to this so-called friend.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Don't go with what Krystal is saying. For some reason, I think she seems to/ sounds like she's not telling you the truth, I'd stay with Vietna if I were, you.
Best of luck to you. Hope this helps!

State

Awards
She's not a good friend if she's trying to do that. I'd recommend having a meeting between you, your gf and Krystal and discuss this manner appropriately. By "appropriately" I mean don't jump and say:
"Krystal said this, and this and this."
No. Talk with each one of them and then discuss the matters together.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
if this friend would really try a cheap trick like this to get to you then how could you trust her in a relationship? think about it man, what you've got going before this is better, trust me.
but hey, kudos! you got two girls to fall for you, you pimp

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: Haha, Girls suck dick sometimes

did someone just change the title of the thread?

Sepulchre

Awards
Re: Haha, Girls suck dick sometimes

did someone just change the title of the thread?

You ruined some perfectly good inyourendo by pointing it out. 'grats. =/

But yah, don't trust the purple fox woman. I've seen her type before. Hell, I'm living with her type, as horrible as that sounds. Vindictive bitch. >.>

Thank fuck I'm moving out tomorrow.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
You should bull-rush in with a double-bladed crescent battle-axe, howling incoherent battle cries, and throwing alot of chicken blood all over the place.

Or you could stay with Vietna, and tell Krystal you just want to be friends. Although, I prefer the Battle-Axe Answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back