• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hannah Montana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
if you ppl think that kh is ok, then why dont you think that disney is ok to?
that just doesnt make sence.
and i do like hannah montannah cause i like haley, the actor not sora, adn i think that if emily wanted to be in movies like her brother that she could do them just as well
like 6th sence, 2nd hand lions, adn AI

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
For KH, it's diffrent it had a nice story,and nice acting good plot and you could get into the characters. As for DC the RL shows arn't funny and are extremly corny(toons too). The acting is bad at times. Some of the shows just lost it coughkimpossiblecough. There almost no good shows on Disney Channel(not Toon disney not even any good toons. Hell it's like it trying to be Nick or something and Cartoon Netwwork is doing the samething coughOutofJimmysHeadcough. The G4 virus is spreading and fast.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Hannah Montana is alright. It is much better than the other shows that are currently airing.

Even Stevens and That's So Raven were so much better though.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Hannah Montana is crap. Miley can't sing. She's ugly and according to those leaked photos of her being a lesbian and in her underwear, I'm supposed to think less of her just because she's a celebrity.

The show's friggin annoying. Her raspy voice annoys me. So much hype over a retarded show also downplays it. Its being so shoved in your face that you shove it away for god's sake.

I also don't find it funny.

Josh

Silver Member
Hannah Montana is crap. Miley can't sing. She's ugly and according to those leaked photos of her being a lesbian and in her underwear, I'm supposed to think less of her just because she's a celebrity.

The show's friggin annoying. Her raspy voice annoys me. So much hype over a retarded show also downplays it. Its being so shoved in your face that you shove it away for god's sake.

I also don't find it funny.
Wow you obviously don't know anything, whats wrong with you child?

LilBoom

well this show does have humour with the brother that pisses his dad off but thats about it

Frankyy

I watch it, Mainly because there's hardly anything else on. I like it, but I'm not a huge fan like most people. Emily osment's the best actress in the show, & Miley just plain can't act. ( In my opinion. )
EDIT; Fixed mistake, Sorry . ^^'

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I actually do enjoy but i just watch when i zap around the channels and have nothing better to watch XD

I must say Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody are quite good RL Disney shows.

mesmerized

The only thing I have to say is that she really can't lip-sing.. her lip-sync is all off. I think she just should stick to singing live.. maybe that would help lol. Other than that, the show isn't that bad, children seem to really enjoy it.

Josh

Silver Member
Emily osment's the best actress in the show, & Miley just plain can't act. ( In my opinion. )

OMG
Hahaha!
Are you honestly kidding me?
Emily can hardly act. She's terrible. She screams have of the time, she always sounds so whiny. Miley can actually laugh, shes more like down to earth than any of the other characters,well her dad is and so is Mitchel Musso's character.

The only thing I have to say is that she really can't lip-sing.. her lip-sync is all off. I think she just should stick to singing live.. maybe that would help lol. Other than that, the show isn't that bad, children seem to really enjoy it.
She doesn't lip sync. When does she lip-sync? Like the opening? Thats it. She sings live, yesh, she does. She also slings live on the tv show. Not lip-sync.
If you want to know what lip-syncing is, go watch Nsync or Britney Spears.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I like the show and people will love, like, and or hate it. The people who hate the show I can understand. I know a friend of mine who strongly dislike it, claiming it's only just a replacement of Lizzie McGuire, I like this show on the otherhand, I like it's cheesy/corny comedy, lines, and I like Emily and Miley's acting. I'm also in a way like Miley in real life but I'm not stylish as she is.

Rix

:)
Awards
In Norway, the show is norwegian dubbed :/ and I think I'm a little too old to enjoy that show.. maybe if I was a little younger and if it wasn't dubbed..

Voltron

Silver Member
OMG
Hahaha!
Are you honestly kidding me?
Emily can hardly act. She's terrible. She screams have of the time, she always sounds so whiny. Miley can actually laugh, shes more like down to earth than any of the other characters,well her dad is and so is Mitchel Musso's character.

She doesn't lip sync. When does she lip-sync? Like the opening? Thats it. She sings live, yesh, she does. She also slings live on the tv show. Not lip-sync.
If you want to know what lip-syncing is, go watch Nsync or Britney Spears.

Emily makes me laugh more than Miley.

And Selena Gomez is better at singing =P

But Miley does make the show good. Just saying that Emily is better

K

kingdomfighter5

Miley is a cutie. yep shes hot and Emily is too. They both are funny and smart and talented. My fav character though has to be Miley's dad. He is beast and funny he tyes the show together in a knot of disney greatness

TwilightPrinces

Website
www.myspace.com
Um...I like the show when there is nothing else on, I cant really avoid it because my little sis is obsessed with it, and even if I could avoid watching it all I hear everywhere is her songz, gets annoying at times....

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
I like the show and people will love, like, and or hate it. The people who hate the show I can understand. I know a friend of mine who strongly dislike it, claiming it's only just a replacement of Lizzie McGuire, I like this show on the otherhand, I like it's cheesy/corny comedy, lines, and I like Emily and Miley's acting. I'm also in a way like Miley in real life but I'm not stylish as she is.
Stylish???!?!?!?!?!?!111BBQ23
The designers for that show have about as much style and fashion appeal as a dead 1-and-a-half-long pseudo-scorpion rapped in the skin of a maggot-infested rat with AIDS.
You can sprinkle all the glitter and gold on sh*t that you want, but it's no use running from the inevitable truth of reality and all existence stands for that sh*t, no matter how glamorous it is intended to look, is still just...
YOU GUESSED IT!
SH*T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back