• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless at the Coliseum?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcasd1

i got a question. in kh1 how did the heartless even get in the Games? Wouldn't they have attacked hercules and phil?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Phil said they signed up. And does it matter? It's not canon at all.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Phil said that they signed up and that they're a bunch of weirdos. lolol.
I guess even Heartless aspire for something more.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
If Heartless do not have a state of being sentient, then this question has some merit... not a lot when more information is looked at, but...

Anyways, Hades was a part of the Disney villains who were trying to use the Heartless to their own advantage; Hades is from Olympus Coliseum, so I think it was supposed to just be understood that Hades played a major roll in the Heartless being in the Games in that world.

Even though he used Cloud, specifically, to take out Hercules, the Heartless were completely foreign to the demigod (at least, in KH1), so it makes sense to use them as rank fodder to go against the would-be god (that is, in the Disney mythos). Another explanation for using the Heartless in the Games would be to keep unwanted enemies from getting to Herc, or getting in the way of Hades' plans (considering that it wasn't a death match, only those Hades was controlling would actually kill Herc in the Games).

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
maybe Hades made them sign in to defeat sora but why question is how Phill can consider them to be heroes
"This is the world famous Colesium, Heroes only"

Mog

Awards
this has to be be THE most irrelivant thread ever posted on this site.

Allister Rose

French Lover
in halloween town they did nothing, maybe anything inside the colleseum can be used as stages...

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I thought Heartless were mindless creatures who only thought of hearts, and nothing more.
hmmm, I guess not. Intelligent enough to signed up for Phil's Coloseum, eh? seems kinda BS to me (wouldn't they want to eat up Phil's heart instead instead of being all like, "hey, sign me up!"? lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back