• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hercules?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boarditblack23

is there going to be a hercules world in bbs. because, in the 2nd trailer, master xehonort seemeed to be talking in hercules world...

Rix

:)
Awards
Well. We haven't seen anything more from it in the trailers for a while, so who knows? It might have been scrapped.
But we'll see when the game is out.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It was MX talking to Ven and he had that purple orb again.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I believe that Olympus Coliseum will be a world for two reasons. One, Tetsuya Nomura said at the 2009 TGS that he would be announcing more worlds soon. Also, there have been tons of pictures of Ven and Master Xehanort in Olympus Coliseum, like everbody else said.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Olympus coliseum has been in trailers and screenshots already.

Yeah but its more about whether it will be kept in because we havnt seen much about it lately so it was said it might have been scrapped.

Ghost Host

Website
www.youtube.com
I hope they expand this world a bit more. I'm sick of that coliseum.
They could add Mount Olympus or the town or whatever.

I just hope we're not stuck between those four walls again D:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
yeah, there has been multiple screen shots there, and we will probably see kid hercules. I hope we get a bunch of Phil and Hades, maybe with another of his "hero" trainees

State

Awards
Yeah but its more about whether it will be kept in because we havnt seen much about it lately so it was said it might have been scrapped.
He said it in a way that suggested it being already.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yes, in one of the trailers you can see...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They did mention that young Herc would be in BBS since the beginning. I wonder if he's the only one who will show the 10 year time difference? Every other Disney character we've seen look exactly the same.

Maybe we could see more of Cloud coming to Hades for help

Well, if KH wasn't an alternate reality for the FF characters and was actually connected with their original story, Cloud would probably be about to leave Nibelheim to become SOLDIER and fanboying Sephiroth. But since it's not, my guess is that he's in Radiant Garden with Leon and co., but who knows?

i really hope it isn't scrapped form the game thats one of my fave worlds.I've just relized that is one for the few worlds that appeared every kh game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back