• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I feel stupid that I just realized this T_T

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Ok, I was messin with my Kingdom Hearts psp theme. I looked at a nobody symbol and turned it upside down. It was a heartless symbol. So, was this like, completely OBVIOUS, was it hard to find, and or am I a total idiot for finding this out now?
~Pinwheel -_-

Advent Dusk

I feel stupid that I just realized this T_T

Ok, I was messin with my Kingdom Hearts psp theme. I looked at a nobody symbol and turned it upside down. It was a heartless symbol. So, was this like, completely OBVIOUS, was it hard to find, and or am I a total idiot for finding this out now?
~Pinwheel

It was kind was kind of obvious. And it isn't exactly a Heartless symbol. The Unbirths have a heart symbol too now.

Don't worry about it. Just be glad you noticed eventually.

MegamanX1331

What is your point?
Do you want us to tell you how stupid you are?

Seriously pointless

Chupacabra

Well its similar but not exactly the same so youre not that stupid ^_^ dont worry ~ you could interpret the Nobody Emblem as many other thing you know

Rix

:)
Awards
LOL! they are a little different, but I did notice it at once.

It was kinda pointless to make this thread, but meh.. You are new here ^_^

Maybe a mod can close this thread now`?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Hey I didn't even realise that until I read this thread, so now look who's stupid. :p

not the only one, lol I never really saw that, haha whooo! welcome to the stupid club :p jk.
but getting serious now, can someone close the thread, before more newbs post in it (LIKE ME!) jk, but really.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
What is your point?
Do you want us to tell you how stupid you are?

Seriously pointless

Seriously shut the fuck up. Even though it is kind of pointless for this thread, doesn't give you the right to be a jackass.

&& I never noticed that too. Lol ._. until I replayed KH1. Then I finally noticed it..

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I can't believe that I never noticed this, but I just looked at a picture and you're right. It looks similar, but the heart of the nobody logo is incomplete. I'm guessing that suggests the fact that they lack hearts or maybe they do retain part of the heart. Lol.. that might explain why some of the Org. seem to show emotion, depite supposedly being emotionless.

Honestly, I think what Yen Sid told Sora was what Mickey had told him (who was originally told this by DiZ). DiZ really didn't like the nobodies (because of the apprentices done to him), so he told Mickey that to make them appear more evil than they really were.. plus he was probably biased. When, in all truth, nobodies had some of their heart. Honestly, they have to at east have a piece of it, if they are going to show emotions.. unless.. some emotions can be tied to the Body and Soul. Ehh.. that's my idea of what I've heard.

(It's been said that the reason why Yen Sid told Sora that nobodies supposedly have no hearts or emotions is because Mickey told him that and before that, DiZ told Mickey, that and DiZ was biased/ hated the Organization a a whole.)

Anyways, do you think that part of the heart being in the nobody logo might relate to them having at least a little part of their heart? I mean, sure they can probably fake their emotions, but not every emotion has seemed entirely fake.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
You learn something new every day.
I never knew this.

I understand quite a lot now just from one thread. xD

7PurePrincesses

Whaaaaat???? I never ever noticed. :blushing:
I always admired the nobody symbol and thought it looked kind of familiar, but I never realized it was also a heartless symbol. 0_o

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Well, thanks for making me feel less stupid everybody :thumbsup:. P.S. Here's a picture of it for those who want to see it. Thanks to google image search for so many awesome pictures . Look at it upside down, you'll see what I mean.

darksora72

i actually noticed that when i saw sora and roxas together in a picutre. i liek the nobody symbol much bettter though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back