• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have no idea.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zol

What is this?
Grt60.png

WnjZQ.png

wheut.png

ggLss.png

QhLND.png

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
I quite like this a lot. I don't think that the text or clipping masks add anything to it though. And I also think that it could use a bit of vertical cropping.

Shawty

Awards
^ I think that one's definitely the best one. Although I find the huge text kinda distracting, I think it would look better without it!
Overall well done :)

Vanilla

I find the latest version to be a nice improvement, and a happy medium between the exclusion and inclusion of some of the effects you wanted to add.
I quite like this a lot as well, though there's something off/that could be improved upon I think. Maybe the inclusion of a texture or pattern? Something to build on the elegant visual events that you have while adding interest. Like a victorian wallpaper pattern perhaps?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
The wallpaper is hurting it now since it makes the brushwork on the left looked slapped on. I'd try etheir taking down the opacity of the wallpaper or erasing some parts with a soft round brush so that in blends in better. Could try a combination of both as well.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
yeah, definitely reduce the opacity or erase with a soft round brush on a low opacity and take out some of the ugly parts :3 looking better though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back