• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think a Final Mix is possible?

• Definatly

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • Only if they add stuff to the English release (Ala KH1)

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Probobly not

Votes: 47 38.2%
  • NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!! YOU GO TO HELL!! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!

Votes: 19 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Right guys since the 3DS announcement i think a final mix for days is highly likely! have you seen the 3DS's graphics, the capacity of the game-card and the new processor? i think a days final mix is highly likely now! since if they did this it'd be like 358 2 days on the ps2 since the 3DS is that powerful now !
No. Not now not ever.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't know. Given it was on a Nintendo system/ portable, I can still see a Re: 358/ 2 Days happening, for either the PS3 or Wii. I doubt it would add much more though. Even if it was already 3D (instead of 2D-ish, like CoM), I can still see it happening. I hope it doesn't though. If any of the portable games needs to be ported or even outright remade (on the PS3) later on, it's Birth By Sleep. Fuck Re: Days and I'm just glad Coded's even coming overseas and on the DS, so Re: Coded is enough for that game.

Sephora

There's no way in hell Days is getting a FM. They wouldn't be able to fit anything else on the cartridge so they'd have to move it to another platform and face it, Days just isn't important enough to warrant a PSP or even 3DS port, let alone PS2/PS3.

Not to mention there's so much to improve, they'd be better off remaking the damn thing. A FM ain't gonna cut it. And that is definitely not happening.

But playing pretend,

- Xion having a boss form resembling KH1 and CoM's incarnation of Sora with her's and Sora's voice mixed in as battle quotes only for Sora's voice to take over in the end

- Several cutscenes involving the lives of the Organization members aside from Axel, Roxas, and Xion especially one detailing Larxene and Marluxia making their plans to take over.

- Ability to Summon Lesser Nobodies.

These and Roxas/Axel/Xion scenarios à la BBS is what I would want right off the bat.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
lolololol. Days is never going to get a Final Mix.
I could see it being remade and put with a Birth By Sleep Final Mix but I highly doubt that Days is as important/special enough to get the CoM treatment although I could be wrong.

Dale

But theres like so much more to improve on the game itself in my opinion. kingdom hearts 358 2 days 3DS ftw !!!!

WhinyAcademic

Awards
If there was a final mix, I'd like more mysteries to be introduced. I loved the feeling of waiting for a deeper, darker secret to be revealed from an upcoming game, and they really introduced no mysteries other than the Room of Sleep that was already in KH2FM+.

I'd also like an arena where you would have to tear through hordes and hordes of enemies with a supporting character. I LOVE hacking through generics.

Dale

and anyways what is it with everyone putting days down? i think it coulda been the best kingdom hearts game if it had been done right but they neglected to do anything more than a kh2 port for the game sadly.....
heres what i think for a days remake/final mix
have a back story on every character
battle system like birth by sleep
updated graphics like the ps2's
more worlds
have KH1+Recom bosses as memories
more boss battles at the end of the game like each organization member
secret ending hinting at KH3
more in depth world involvement like the coliseum hades battle etc
a few final fantasy characters! :D i opt for lightning, hope, cloud etc
No. Not now not ever.
why not? its the most plausible remake platform.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
A scenario for each character. If we have time to watch Roxas dick around we can watch all 13 other of the org members do stuff pertaining to them. Like Xemnas' scenario could do something relating to finding Aqua and Ven and for the org members that went to CO we can see it from their point of view. And put it on a different console or handheld like PSP so they can have more room to work with.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
But theres like so much more to improve on the game itself in my opinion. kingdom hearts 358 2 days 3DS ftw !!!!

LOLOLOLOL No.
If they were going to remake it, they would just go and remake it for the PS2/PS3/PSP. The game isn't that old that it needs to be re-released on the newer version of the platform :/

Dale

LOLOLOLOL No.
If they were going to remake it, they would just go and remake it for the PS2/PS3/PSP. The game isn't that old that it needs to be re-released on the newer version of the platform :/
im not talking about it being old dude : / they might have to keep it on nintendo platforms because it may have been an exclusive to nintendo and whats wrong with the 3DS? its more powerful than the psp and it has a bigger game card capacity with better graphics so dont tell me the 3DS isnt worthy of a remake or final mix.

Sephora

why not? its the most plausible remake platform.

Well yes and no. Days is the game that needs a remake the most but it would have to be completely remade, top to bottom. Days is barely a good DS game, it would be an absolute horrible PS3 game. I think it's too much time & effort for a mediocre game that adds very little (mostly contradictions) to the storyline. A BBS FM is more likely to happen than a Days remake. Even if S-E was considering a remake, I can't see one happening until well after KH3. It's not a top priority.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Going back to regular DS, there exists a cartridge size that's twice what was used for Days. But I suppose that's moot now.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Going back to regular DS, there exists a cartridge size that's twice what was used for Days. But I suppose that's moot now.
Studio Ghibli's game is on a 4gb cartridge, and will be available in DS and 3DS versions of roughly equal size.

Awards
Pretty sure I already posted this a while back in some other topic but may as well do so again.

For starters, I probably wouldn't even get a Days FM because I don't think going through that story once more would be worth it. Unless they changed it (lol) but that would never happen.

As far as likelihood goes, well, every title to date aside from Days has been modified and/or given additions, so I wouldn't rule it out. Wouldn't surprise me if they create it to tide us over as part of Nomura's promise to release a game each year.

What I would like to see:

- Different playable character costumes. Use final form Xemnas, KH2 Sora (and perhaps his drives), KH2 Roxas (maybe Ven as well just for kicks), KH1/KH2/Dark Mode Riku, normal clothes Goofy/Donald, maybe Lea, Isa, and the apprentices as well. On that note, have some additional playable characters (Xehanort's Heartless? KH2 Kairi? I'd ask for Terra and Aqua too but I'd feel like that would detract from BbS).

- Way more original Heartless. Not palette swaps but completely new ones. Tired of seeing ten variations of the same Heartless.

- Way more Nobodies to fight in those arena modes (in the Hall of Empty Melodies). This includes old Nobodies as well as new ones to represent the CoM members.

- New attacks, naturally. I'd like a mode where Roxas could summon Samurai Nobodies, as this was originally supposed to be implemented, but left out.

- I'm actually ok as far as weapons go, I think we have enough as it is (given all the playable characters and each of their variations). The only kind of additions I'd like to see here would be, say, Roxas using Sora/Ven keyblades.

- Pinocchio's world, playable Destiny Islands (seriously, they had missions there, yet we never played there? C'mon), expanded TWTNW hub.

- A mode where you can fight the Org members a la Data fights. I know this was KH2FM's forte, but I'd rather be fighting the same Org members again than just Heartless constantly. I would ask for other non-Heartless bosses (Gaston, the other titans, etc.), but I know that wouldn't happen since they'd have to change the story.

- Detailed "Xemnas Reports" (with pictures) on the original names, lives, and deaths of the members- including Xion so they can actually confirm that, yes, she was created from the memories Xemnas sampled when he fought Sora.

- A poo ton more connections to BbS. There'd be no excuse now about being so secretive. They should delve into the Chamber of Waking, analyze Roxas' relation to Ven, as well as Xemnas' relation to MX and Terra, for starters.

Allister Rose

French Lover
^^i agree with all of this. oh and of course add more scenes with VA in it

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
For starters, I probably wouldn't even get a Days FM because I don't think going through that story once more would be worth it. Unless they changed it (lol) but that would never happen.

That's pretty much my take on this. New little add-ons isn't worth my money if we're just going to get the same thing I didn't enjoy whatsoever. 358/2 Days was in 3D, so seeing characters away from sprites isn't going to bait me. Unless Nomura has explicitly heard any complaints to fix (and, truthfully, I just think they'll just give more screen time to Xion), I'm not wasting my time with it, lol. They'd have to include something really big for me to.

Or change the story completely, without the cause of what made it suck, if you know what I mean. At least it will give us an alternative to what 358/2 Days could've been than the one we actually got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back