• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
I regret messing up in school 2 years ago.It was my first year in High School and I didn't do so well in school to say the least.I had to work extra hard these past 2 years just so I could get myself back into Honors Courses and AP Courses.

final Glith

I regret going out with my ex's best friend for revenge...somewhat.. jaja. no but it wasn't worth it...

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I regret the way I acted during elementary school. Now everyone bullies me. ;_;

( @ Final Glith: OMGZOMG VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!! <3 )

Baiser!

Website
www.myspace.com
I regret getting back with my ex so quickly
only to find out he hooked up with my best friend 6 months into our relationship.

I would have rather healed before the fact
instead of being a bitter beyotch.

&more importantly I regret trusting a girl I was told for over a year was a manipulating slut.

other than that, I'm pretty regret free. ;]

Shade737

Silver Member
I regret getting my current job because it has been nothing but annoyance ever since.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*ahem*

The Bible says simply thinking a woman who isn't your wife is attractive is wrong.
And the only time The Bible mentions jacking is off is when this guy name Onan spills his seed on a dead body. God proceeded to kill him.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
*ahem*

The Bible says simply thinking a woman who isn't your wife is attractive is wrong.
And the only time The Bible mentions jacking is off is when this guy name Onan spills his seed on a dead body. God proceeded to kill him.
Just wondering, where did you hear this? I'm sure there must be more because it's apparently such a big deal.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Just wondering, where did you hear this? I'm sure there must be more because it's apparently such a big deal.
Where did I hear this? In the Bible, durr.
There is stuff that says "thinking sexually about someone who isn't your wife is evil, wrong and sinful" (although why God would bother installing a part in our brains that finds someone attractive only to have it be a sin is beyond me). So, if you want to get technical, jacking off isn't a sin if you don't think about sexual thoughts whilst you do it. Good luck with that.

Methinks you are catholic. Only they harp on and on about little boys and how their sinful thoughts will be the end of us.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Where did I hear this? In the Bible, durr.
There is stuff that says "thinking sexually about someone who isn't your wife is evil, wrong and sinful" (although why God would bother installing a part in our brains that finds someone attractive only to have it be a sin is beyond me). So, if you want to get technical, jacking off isn't a sin if you don't think about sexual thoughts whilst you do it. Good luck with that.

Methinks you are catholic. Only they harp on and on about little boys and how their sinful thoughts will be the end of us.
Yeah I'm catholic. I love catholicism but I think the masturbation rules are retarded and remorsefully, I can't follow them. This is completely off-topic sorry.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Catholics tend to pick quite a few "sins" to emphasize more than others, for some reason.
Don't worry about it. It really isn't something you can control. Even if you don't do it, it will still manifest itself in a dream or something. :/

marine47

I wouldn't spend so much time running to class, I would have taken my time. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back