• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN's 10 Worlds We Want in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
10 Worlds We Want in Kingdom Hearts 3 - IGN

1. Star Wars
2. Marvel
3. Frozen
4. Robin Hood
5. Pixar
6. Wreck-It Ralph
7. The Muppets
8. Song of the South
9. Indiana Jones
10. Lightning (Wow, didn't know Lightning was It's own world!!)

Didn't April Fools happen already? (With the exception of like four things on the list actually being decent IMO)

Last edited:

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
That list makes me cringe. I definitely want Frozen, and wouldn't mind Pixar, but everything else is a no for me.

Same here, the only other two I'd be welcome to the possibility would be Robin Hood and Wreck-It Ralph, but as they said in their article, with all the licensing and stuff I doubt we'll even see Wreck-It Ralph in KHIII.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
These choices are......interesting? I'm fine with numbers 3-7. Everything else is definitely a no.

Narxus

I don't know what the guy who made this list smoking at the time, but whatever it was must have been really good stuff. I see like four good ideas on here, the rest are filed under HELL NO!

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
These choices are......interesting? I'm fine with numbers 3-7. Everything else is definitely a no.

I'm iffy on The Muppets. I could see how it would work, kind of, but there's no real place from the Muppets that can universally represent the world. Also, it would be kind of weird to see Muppets animated and I don't really know what the plot would be in the game. Don't get me wrong, I love The Muppets and I also love most of the franchises on IGN's list, but some of them I just can't see in KHIII.

The only non-Disney acquisitions I'd be open to would be Pixar and possibly Studio Ghibli.

EDIT: So I just found out that Studio Ghibli isn't a Disney acquisition, but Disney distributes their stuff.

Last edited:

-Roxas-XIII-

An absolutely horrible list. You can always count on IGN to provide a continuous torrent of BS...

1. NO!
2. NO!
3. Yes
4. idc
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. No
8. idc
9. NO!
10. um.... Lightning is a world? NO!

Star Wars? Marvel? Indiana Jones? I like all of those things but please SE, DON'T INCLUDE THEM IN KH3!!! It would feel so out of place... just dont do it!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
For what it's worth, I actually do like his Muppet idea as the world with no combat, but it almost feels like a waste for a different reason: imagine Heartless that looked like Muppets! You know you want to see that. Maybe they could be non-combative opponents of some sort.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
How would Star Wars even work. It's a movie series set in space. Would that world just be one planet or a ship- like (Lilo &) Stitch world from BbS- or like a smaller universe withing the KH universe. If it's the latter, that's stupid. If it's the former, then why wouldn't any of the spaceship owning characters hop on a spaceship and disrupt the balance of the other disney worlds, which is equally stupid IMO.

Side note: I only maintain that Deep Space works because they are concerned with not mucking about in worlds that don't do the space thing (at least in the movie) and when (again, in the movie) Stitch lands in Hawaii, Jumba and Pleakley try their best not to make it known they are off-worlders.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
That is... the single worst list I have ever seen in my entire life.

Of course, this is IGN.

The only thing I can agree with is "Pixar," though why they clump all Pixar properties into a single world is beyond me.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Song of the South? Really? I think the "Lightning" world would be great, it'd be like her body. Maybe they can incorporate Honey, I Shrunk The Kids where Sora, Donald, and Goofy get shrunk and have to go inside Lightning!... No.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Song of the South? Really? I think the "Lightning" world would be great, it'd be like her body. Maybe they can incorporate Honey, I Shrunk The Kids where Sora, Donald, and Goofy get shrunk and have to go inside Lightning!... No.

many winks and nudges throughout this idea

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com

This made me think of Pixar's new movie Inside Out. Inside Lightning's body confirmed canon?!?!? I think so!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This made me think of Pixar's new movie Inside Out. Inside Lightning's body confirmed canon?!?!? I think so!!!!

Eugh...

That is... the single worst list I have ever seen in my entire life.

Of course, this is IGN.

The only thing I can agree with is "Pixar," though why they clump all Pixar properties into a single world is beyond me.

It's just...eugh.

Last edited:

limit

It's currently 5AM and this is the funniest thing I've seen all night (morning). When I wake up I'll be crying though.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
*bored in a meeting*
*surreptitiously opens KHI*
*sees this thread and clicks it*
*cringes so visibly that boss asks what's wrong*

I believe many people in the forums mentioned in an old thread that IGN doesn't take KH in general seriously. Now I see what they mean. I guess we don't have to take them seriously either.

Tigerruss

Awards
I am not defending them, I am just saying all they listed under the reasons for Song of the South was "No...just no..."
The first video says how: "Star Wars could work in Kingdom Hearts." Gave no explaination of how it could work, but WHAT they would want to see from it.
All the other videos just give you background information about the media they want...>.< Really? And why are they only thinking of the recent Avenger movies with their idea for Marvel?
Frozen: sorry, I really want its fame to cool off a bit before it gets shoved into a KH game.
Robin Hood: It sounds pretty good.
Pixar: Hmm, they must be meaning the Pixar Studios building. It would be a goofy gag world unlockable with 100%ing the rest of the game. Though I wouldn't want to see it.
Wreck It Ralph: Honestly even if they could solicit all the rights to it...no.
The Muppets: There is potential for laughter and fun with them... BUT Muppet heartless would be terrifying.
Edit: accidentally submit the message somehow...
Indiana Jones: I wouldn't want to play through those worlds that often, but I do see how it could work.
Lightning: Why didn't they just make a 8 worlds we would like list? Since one was a joke and the other is the request for a character?

Honestly even with non KH news IGN can find ways to make me cringe, and go "really!?"

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
As Jontron once wisely said, "ECH!"

Its OK to WANT things in your favorite games but expecting them just because its possible, no. Like Solosis mentioned IGN doesn't take KH seriously, you can tell from their KH3 Rewind video and discussions they have. Its like they recently played 1 and 2 and think they know everything and feel they're the foremost authority on the subject.

I feel like they mean good but end up being more offensive in a ignorant way, does make sense? The only thing I can agree is Pixar and Frozen. Star Wars is a way too big universe, its too expanded and filled too many characters and plot and you know KH they love to use a small cast for every world, it wouldn't feel right. DON'T get me started on Marvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back