• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm sad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Why? Because now that I've played enough of Birth by Sleep, I can honestly say that this is the best battle system it has out of the entire series. I mean, the lack of MP system is bettered by a deck system, which when used, it needs to be recharged. Combine that with the Command Boards, which compliments the Commands and the fact that mixing and matching up your tactics gets you to use limits like Fire Blazer and such, and this is a battle system that is constantly rewarding.

And I'm even more sad, because I know this system won't be bettered or expanded upon, for future KH releases. Instead, I bet when KHIII comes, we'd be back to the normal system that hasn't aged well and suffered from extreme arthritis.

;-;

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Why? Because now that I've played enough of Birth by Sleep, I can honestly say that this is the best battle system it has out of the entire series. I mean, the lack of MP system is bettered by a deck system, which when used, it needs to be recharged. Combine that with the Command Boards, which compliments the Commands and the fact that mixing and matching up your tactics gets you to use limits like Fire Blazer and such, and this is a battle system that is constantly rewarding.

And I'm even more sad, because I know this system won't be bettered or expanded upon, for future KH releases. Instead, I bet when KHIII comes, we'd be back to the normal system that hasn't aged well and suffered from extreme arthritis.

;-;

Well you know, if things go well perhaps they will used an upgraded version of BBS's battle system. But I agree with you, I think BBS has the best battle system of the series.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Knowing Square Enix, this is probably a one time battle system thing. Like Chain of Memories, even though the BBS system is based off of that. I've have yet to play BBS, but seeing how everyone is praising the battle system, I honestly cannot wait to try it out myself and see if it lives up to the expectations.

Jakek9

I'd almost like to see a mix of Kh1's system and BBS and a bit of KH2 in between. Though I agree, though I wouldn't want Sora's next game be tottally like BBS, system wise.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Well if the Osaka Team is used for another game, then we can probably see a different(yet similar) version of BBS's battle system, since they really enjoyed that...they got their idea from CoM.....and this battle system can be expanded upon.

Sempied

I'd hope so. BBS had a great battle system that made me slightly have more respect for COM dreaded deck system that they heavily improved upon. That, and KH2 reaction commands seemed to always make a fight much easier than it needed to be sometimes.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'm pretty sure they'll keep/expand/tinker with the BbS battle system. I assume that the battle system of II got quite a bashing in reviews, which is probably why they've created BbS' system the way it is; i.e. to bring something new, something better, something bigger and more personal than that of II. II was flashy with its triangle commands, yeah, but they completely took the fun out of playing whereas I assume that the BbS system uses button commands to perform spectacular, stylish moves that don't necessarily mean a OHKO. So don't worry.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
You make the system sound great, I'm really looking forward to it now. Also I would presume that if most fans like it they'll use it again. the thing is the Card thing in CoM wasn't too liked by most or at least that's my impression. I personally hated the card decks.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just hope they upgrade sora's fighting arsenal because after seeing what TVA can do he falling short even to Ventus which he's the same age.

The reason he "falls short" is because they've received proper Keyblade training and he hasn't :\

S

SoulSilver

Knowing Square Enix, this is probably a one time battle system thing. Like Chain of Memories, even though the BBS system is based off of that. I've have yet to play BBS, but seeing how everyone is praising the battle system, I honestly cannot wait to try it out myself and see if it lives up to the expectations.
nah if people lik ethe system then they'll keep it (I hope they do, it would seem like the right thign to do).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back