• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IS there a point to KH3DS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 87467

We only know it takes place during the other games and that Sora And Riku are the protagonists and there are new worlds

I think it will have a meaning..........hopefully

Winterborn

Like the other side games, only interesting for those who want to know everything.
However, it think it will be more than days, bbs or coded, like COM was. it filled in a empty space instead of the other three, who just gave more info. sora and riku being the mc tells me it's important for the story but not necessarily useful.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Who cares? It sounds like it's going to be mindfucky, visually appealing and awesome.

Z

Zulkir

If the "point" is to tie the story together and conclude it properly, then there wasn't a point to any game past KH2 (if KH2 was done right).

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Like the other side games, only interesting for those who want to know everything.
However, it think it will be more than days, bbs or coded, like COM was. it filled in a empty space instead of the other three, who just gave more info. sora and riku being the mc tells me it's important for the story but not necessarily useful.
More than BbS? Nomura himself has said that BbS is KH0, and is practically a main game. That's like saying KH3D will be more than KH2. Not likely. BbS explained the background for the entire series so far, and will likely be integral to the future plot of the series. 3D will probably be a lot like CoM and coded, which are both bridge games.

And we don't know anything about 3D yet. Except that it won't make any sense until later in the game... just like pretty much every other KH game, lol.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i wonder waht new worlds and how many will be....theres also to take consideration if it's a real world or not, or if these new world's aren't actually "new" maybe they're jsut new to sora and riku. but i'm sure nomura meant completely new worlds.

idk, seeing the, in their kh1 clothes and nomura making it twist our minds...i have a feeling, he'll do another 358/2 days type of game.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i wonder waht new worlds and how many will be....theres also to take consideration if it's a real world or not, or if these new world's aren't actually "new" maybe they're jsut new to sora and riku. but i'm sure nomura meant completely new worlds.

idk, seeing the, in their kh1 clothes and nomura making it twist our minds...i have a feeling, he'll do another 358/2 days type of game.

: l

I hope you're wrong...very very very wrong. Anyways: New KH, New worlds, new story, new platform, Traverse Town? I'm satisfied.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

More than BBS? That'd be like saying it's going to be more than KH1, I HIGHLY doubt KH3D is going to be a main game.

But yes, KH3D is obviously going to have a point, all of the KH games have a point. I highly doubt it's just going to be a random adventure of magical mystery that comes out of nowhere that has little to nothing to do with the plot *cough*AllisterRose's theory*cough*

Allister Rose

French Lover
More than BBS? That'd be like saying it's going to be more than KH1, I HIGHLY doubt KH3D is going to be a main game.

But yes, KH3D is obviously going to have a point, all of the KH games have a point. I highly doubt it's just going to be a random adventure of magical mystery that comes out of nowhere that has little to nothing to do with the plot *cough*AllisterRose's theory*cough*
grow up....and my theory isn't to explain it, it just explains the setting, and randomness is only there because i left room for imagination....not random, just out there.

i think kh3d will have some point, but like you said, not exactly a main game (i can feel heartseam come over just to rant about it)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
grow up....and my theory isn't to explain it, it just explains the setting, and randomness is only there because i left room for imagination....not random, just out there.

i think kh3d will have some point, but like you said, not exactly a main game (i can feel heartseam come over just to rant about it)
GROW UP ALLISTER.

I've already said my piece about this game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
GROW UP ALLISTER.

I've already said my piece about this game.
nice try....but you always complain about main title-side title. we have our opinions. yes some of us feel main titles are more important than side titles. numbered or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back