• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's KingdomHearts not Kingdom of Hearts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Honestly, I really don't see any wrong in someone who isn't too much of a fan calling it "Kingdom of Hearts." I have siblings that call it that and though I want to correct them, it doesn't really bother me.. and I usually say nothing..

If you want to correct them then it bothers you. And that is the chink in the armor of your soul and all I need to make you mine.

X-Face

Where I live, I've never heard anyone say 'Kingdom of Hearts', but maybe that's because there are quite a lot of fans here in Belgium.

tomokii

Website
tomokii.deviantart.com
Besides my parents whom I've already gave up correcting, I've only encountered one other person who said it that way. She was the saleslady in a toy store where I bought the frame for my KH puzzle from. She was...also kind of old so that was understandable?

AzzurroRainrebor

It's like that where I live. Especially, when relatives come over for holidays and stuff...

They're like, "What's that, King of Hearts?" It's SO darn annoying, but I guess that's better than "Nintenda Wee Wee", as my mom calls the "Wii".

She's like, " You should study, and stop staying in your room playing with your "wee-wee" and that "King of Hearts" game all day long!"

8shortfuse

My mom calls it Kingdom of Hearts.
she'll walk up to me and be like "oh is that Kingdom of hearts"
"uhg, Kingdom hearts, mom"
"Oh sorry, 'kingdom hearts.' and is that that Zora dude?"
"it's 'Sora', mom. With an 's'.The Zora's are in Zelda"
"Oh right Sora, you told me that...is that that Riku guy."
it's 'Riku'...oh wait. DID YOU ACTUALLY SAY IT RIGHT???"

lol, yeah, it's actually happened

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Never heard of KingdomHearts or KingdomHearts2.

Do you mean Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts 2?

Oh, the irony of your post.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Never heard of KingdomHearts or KingdomHearts2.

Do you mean Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts 2?

Oh, the irony of your post.

About 10 posts back I did a google search for Kingdom of Hearts, and everything Kingdom Hearts came up in the search
Funny.shamisenshamisenshamisenshamisenshamisen

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Nothing like this has ever happened to me. Kingdom Hearts isn't very popular where I live. But, if this did happen, I would correct the man/woman who said it. At least, I think I would. I tend to do different things in situations that I've already thought up.

Sora^Fan

Haha, yup! Happens to me all the time lol Kingdom Hearts is really popular here and yet people still get it wrong..it really bothers me >:O

T

The Spoiler

You wanna know what else people always call it?

KINGDOM HEART

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ffffuuu

deep_but_stupid

Yeah it really bugs me, but yeah i dont hear it often as not many people play it round my area ( doesnt seem like its popular many places, reading these posts) so i dont hear it too often. I have a friend who calls it that and she calls herself a kingdom of hearts fan even though she's played half of days and gave up and started KH1 and stopped because "the worlds are confusing and the controlls arent like other games . But its not as bad as "your king hearty thingy" which i've heard before. But my Nana calls nintendogs "Nindodoggies" which is slightly worse than adding an "of" in the middle of two words.

T

The Spoiler

Kingdom Hearts is more known than you think. Most people just dont want to talk about it because theyre afraid people will be like "lol disney characters"
I found out the other day alot more people in my school play Kingdom Hearts than I thought. It was Global and we were talking about Hades and Cerberus and stuff, and this one guy goes like, oh I fought him in Kingdom Hearts, and then a girl goes, Oh I love that game!, and then the whole class was talking about it and I was like, WTF?

Its one of the top 10 guilty pleasures. I think everyone was admitting because everyone else was.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Kingdom Hearts is more known than you think. Most people just dont want to talk about it because theyre afraid people will be like "lol disney characters"
I found out the other day alot more people in my school play Kingdom Hearts than I thought. It was Global and we were talking about Hades and Cerberus and stuff, and this one guy goes like, oh I fought him in Kingdom Hearts, and then a girl goes, Oh I love that game!, and then the whole class was talking about it and I was like, WTF?

Its one of the top 10 guilty pleasures. I think everyone was admitting because everyone else was.

I don`t think thats the case where I live. I know a lot of people who know people who have played it and aren`t big fans and heard of it, but I only know 3 people who actually like it a lot. Most of the kids at my school aren`t big rpg players. Wait now that I think about it a know a few more people who don`t go to my school. Oh my gosh you`re right! I think it`s just my school where it isn`t popular.

Jakek9

^^^

I walked in to school wearing A kingdom Hearts II t-shirt and all the Jocks and wannabe's were all like:

"Yo dude is that the Kingdom Hearts dude?" (Points at Sora)
"Yo, that game is fun, though I don't own it"
(Points at Organization 13 member) "IS that dude from assassin creed?"
"Mickey, is like the yoda of Kingdom Hearts"

Mean while I'm standing there like 0_o

Anyways, nobody I know calls it Kingdom Of Hearts. I think I used to when I first got the game. Then I eventually stopped.

My dad will annoy me by calling it Kingdom Farts

Or He will be like

"I'm thinking about a white guy created by japanese people."

He think's its hilarious making fun of the japanese for creating a White fuy in a popular series.

Thats usually when I look at my dad and:

facepalm

T

The Spoiler

I have seen people wearing KH shirts a lot in my school. One guy was wearing a black shirt with a big heartless symbol on it, and I was like "Nice Kingdom hearts shirt!" and he was like "This is a Kingdom Hearts shirt? I just like the symbol..." so I told him it was a heartless symbol and stuff and he said "That sounds cool, I have to play Kingdom Hearts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back