• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's KingdomHearts not Kingdom of Hearts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

I have seen people wearing KH shirts a lot in my school. One guy was wearing a black shirt with a big heartless symbol on it, and I was like "Nice Kingdom hearts shirt!" and he was like "This is a Kingdom Hearts shirt? I just like the symbol..." so I told him it was a heartless symbol and stuff and he said "That sounds cool, I have to play Kingdom Hearts"
I'd laughed if someone used one of those symbols as gang symbols. The whole gain carry;s goofy and Donald weapons XD

Sorry off topic, continue....

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have seen people wearing KH shirts a lot in my school. One guy was wearing a black shirt with a big heartless symbol on it, and I was like "Nice Kingdom hearts shirt!" and he was like "This is a Kingdom Hearts shirt? I just like the symbol..." so I told him it was a heartless symbol and stuff and he said "That sounds cool, I have to play Kingdom Hearts"

I have never seen anyone wear a KH t-shirt, which is why I don`t get one in the first place. I have been wanting one though. On topic, people where I live who know what Kingdom Hearts is have never called it Kingdom of Hearts except for my parents like once. My dad only mentioned KH a few times anyways and he is known for saying video game titles incorrectly, so I just correct him and he ends up saying it incorrectly again. It is a never ending pattern.

KingxLaharl

Where I live, hardly anyone knows about Kingdom Hearts so that does not affect me as much. But one little word does make a big difference, especially if Kingdom of Hearts is actually another game.

Sora^Fan

OMFG! He was wearing it without knowing what it was!? facepalm

But, yeah....I have seen lots, and I do mean lots, of people wearing KH shirts ^.^

*~BlackCat~*

Oh wow, that deserves a facepalm oh well at least he knows KH exists. :)

Kiwi +

Awards
OMFG! He was wearing it without knowing what it was!? facepalm

But, yeah....I have seen lots, and I do mean lots, of people wearing KH shirts ^.^

Well i for sure have never had Kingdom Hearts misread or said.. like ever.

Really? i have not seen anybody ever wear KH merchandise anywhere around here..

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I've never heard Kingdom Hearts being called Kingdom Of Hearts. I've always called it Kingdom Hearts. So, I would probably get annoyed if someone does call it Kingdom of Hearts.

Sora^Fan

Well i for sure have never had Kingdom Hearts misread or said.. like ever.

Really? i have not seen anybody ever wear KH merchandise anywhere around here..
Actually, there is quite few KH merchandise...

picture.php

T

The Spoiler

287887_hi

Thats the one the guy was wearing. Hes goth/punk so I can see why he liked it :p

And just a couple days ago I saw someone wearing this one

AAAADPoESB4AAAAAAFabvg.jpg

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
i've heard a few people call it that.. but i don't remember whom, so it doesn't bug me as much...

and most people i know just call it "the video game you play". I'm not sure which is better, that, or "Kingdom of hearts"

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
This is just what happened like five seconds ago...

[15:25] Lennon Chamberlian: When you get an iPod touch you have to get that app
[15:25] shw_510: i don't plan on getting one until i get a new computer, psp, and my ps2.
[15:25] shw_510: sorry.
[15:25] shw_510: my computer can't handle much..
[15:25] shw_510: it's acient
[15:26] Lennon Chamberlian: Lol
[15:26] shw_510: yea i gotta get kh: birth by sleep!
[15:27] Lennon Chamberlian: Yea mine was old until we got a new one
[15:27] Lennon Chamberlian: What's that
[15:27] shw_510: do you know what kh is?
[15:27] Lennon Chamberlian: No
[15:28] shw_510: kingdom hearts?
[15:28] Lennon Chamberlian: Kingdom of hearts
[15:28] Lennon Chamberlian: Lol
[15:28] Lennon Chamberlian: Yea
[15:28] shw_510: no... not kingdom of heart-
[15:28] shw_510: WAIT GOTTA GO POST THAT!
[15:28] shw_510: lol

LOL.

and ohh.. I'm shw_510 for the information..........

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

GOD FOOKIN DAMN IT PEOPEL U FOOKIN NUBS IT KINGDOM HEARTS NOT KINGDOM OF HEARTS GOSH ffffuuuffffuuuffffuuu:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Axel's girl1312

ok so you all might not have the same problems I do but me and my best friend all the only KH fans within 20 miles of were I live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back