• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's morphin' time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

Awards
2duwbqp.jpg

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
lol ninja powers

i never actually saw that season or any of the other ones leading up to "In Space" except for snippets of Turbo :I

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[VIDEO=YOUTUBE;R65RAysDUNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R65RAysDUNY[/VIDEO]

except for snippets of Turbo

I feel sorry for you. Sincerely.

Oh well, I'm sure In Space made up for it, lol

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking with Turbo. We go from dinosaurs, to chinese mythological monsters, to ninja powers, to alien crystals...to cars.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking with Turbo. We go from dinosaurs, to chinese mythological monsters, to ninja powers, to alien crystals...to cars.

I think that the sentai itself made it a little difficult for them, especially since they were trying to make it more serious (where as the sentai, Carranger, was a parody of the super sentai series). Granted, they had trouble with the In Space sentai (Megaranger) as well, but they pulled that off a lot better.

Tsukasa

Awards
Am I the only one who makes a comparison to the KKK hat? :/

Awards
I got my picture taken with the guy who played the Red Ranger from the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers back when I was like 5.

Be jealous. And no, I'm not kidding.
Though I always wished it were the Green Ranger.. ahh, but still.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I got my picture taken with the guy who played the Red Ranger from the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers back when I was like 5.

Be jealous. And no, I'm not kidding.
Though I always wished it were the Green Ranger.. ahh, but still.

434px-Austinstjohn.JPG

Tsukasa

Awards
Considering the only damn thing the two have relations on is color, pretty much you cracka.

Fine. All that laughing was for nothing then when I took that screenshot.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I used to love Power Rangers.

Then it began to suck.

Now I am in the dark about recent seasons. I hear they suck too.

Power Rangers has never been "good" in a traditional sense. Some series have been better than others, but above anything else they're all mostly guilty pleasures.

The only reason anyone holds MMPR in any higher esteem than the other series is nostalgia, especially considering that In Space was a far superior season in just about every way.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
The only reason anyone holds MMPR in any higher esteem than the other series is nostalgia, especially considering that In Space was a far superior season in just about every way.

You bet. In Space was the first season to actually be serialized. And it had a small wall-banger in that 4/5 of the team were the Turbo Power Rangers, without Justin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back