• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's morphin' time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
129157542801583447.gif

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
den-o doesn't really qualify as nostalgia for ken anyway because i've gotten the impression that he's been watching kamen rider for at most the past three years

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
First few Power Ranger seasons were good, then after In Space, it became crap. Or maybe I grew up, I don't know. I remember the frist MMPR season having 5 parts just to introduce the Green Ranger. Shit was awesome.

Tsukasa

Awards
In all honesty.

HENSHIN~!
CYCLONE!
JOKER!

That is all.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I agree with what everyone else in here already said.. Upto Space, it was pretty amazing to my prepubescent mind. At least it had a linear storyline throughout, but then, nooo. they had to focus on new people..

Mint Julep

Website
justicemuffins.tumblr.com
DAMN.

How ironic that this is here. Just recently I started watching Power Rangers again. Grass and I watched MMPR as little'n's
and we were crazy over it. Had the gloves that made the noise and everything, the costumes, various toys. I loved that show. I was... what... Four when it came out? Haha, yeah, that stuff's pretty great to a four year-old. So, for some reason I started watching it again about a month ago and I find I still enjoy it. It's so damn cheesy but I love it. I blame growing up in the 90s but I'm a sucker for YAY GO TEAM WE CAN DO IT IF WE WORK TOGETHER. Plus, fab fives are fun.

I like Tommy. But I preferred him as the sort of Dark Horse of the team instead of a leader. Jason was always my favorite leader, and more appropriate, I thought. Then again, I only watched up until Zeo, so... But fuck both of 'em because BILLY WAS THE SHIT.

What was this topic about? Oh yeah. WHITE POWER. 8D

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Red Ranger all the way!!! Also, I never really liked Tommy as red ranger. The original guy(jason I think) was waayyy more of a leader than him.

Anyway, my favorite series was power rangers in space!!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
ninja storm kicked every ass

but then kamen rider kicks every power ranger ass

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[VIDEO=YOUTUBE;X_7ZW7neJCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_7ZW7neJCw[/VIDEO]

In case you're wondering; yes, this is the original White Ranger (KibaRanger).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
[video=youtube;q3LBW5KQEyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3LBW5KQEyA[/video]

Found this while lurking TvTropes a few days ago.

Is cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back