• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesupersakura

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING]

Hm..I was just thinking..since you guys are kinda on Xion right now; Remember how Xigbar seen her as Ven..and how in the secret reports/journals that Axel said she looked just like Namine to him, the trailer revealed Lea talking to Ven and Siax's somebody talking to Ven and now I wonder, Why does Siax see her as a hooded doll and why does Axel see her as Namine instead of them both seeing her as Ven like Xigbar did and since they have a slight connection to him?

Many questions indeed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Hm..I was just thinking..since you guys are kinda on Xion right now; Remember how Xigbar seen her as Ven..and how in the secret reports/journals that Axel said she looked just like Namine to him, the trailer revealed Lea talking to Ven and Siax's somebody talking to Ven and now I wonder, Why does Siax see her as a hooded doll and why does Axel see her as Namine instead of them both seeing her as Ven like Xigbar did and since they have a slight connection to him?

Many questions indeed.

SPOILER TAGS!!!!!!!!!!! This is spoiler stuff.

Radon

mofo

Many questions indeed.

Maybe because Axel had spent time with Sora in CO he saw her as "Xion", and the Saix thing, I don't know. It may have something to do with him "changing".

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

well, although some people havent beaten the game, like myself ( even tho i know the story), its been a couple of months, so i think spoilers are gone now...

I'm playing it safe, even with my 358/2 days fan fiction I will put chapters with spoilers in the spoiler tag, like my next chapter coming up will have to be put in a spoiler tag.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

I'm playing it safe, even with my 358/2 days fan fiction I will put chapters with spoilers in the spoiler tag, like my next chapter coming up will have to be put in a spoiler tag.

don't put spoiler tags. just say at the beginning of each chapter:

WARNING! 358/2 DAYS SPOILERS AHEAD! REMAIN CAUTIOUS!

or something like that

Xango99

NO, vexen only had a creepy smile when XION was introduced to the organization

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

well, although some people havent beaten the game, like myself ( even tho i know the story), its been a couple of months, so i think spoilers are gone now...

As long as there is a spoiler section and it has Days stuff still in it, you gotta put it in spoilers. I learned that from accidentally saying spoilers in the Xion FC and Smile had to tell me to fix it.

And plus, spoiler tags are easier than screaming:

WARNING! 358/2 DAYS SPOILERS AHEAD! REMAIN CAUTIOUS!

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?

I think this game is getting a bit too much hype.
Seeing how KH is simple minded I think were all overlooking the true answer.

thesupersakura

Maybe because Axel had spent time with Sora in CO he saw her as "Xion", and the Saix thing, I don't know. It may have something to do with him "changing".

Yeah, now that you brought up the Axel spending time with Sora I agree with you a little there.

As for Siax, him "changing" could have altered his vision of Xion but at the same time I don't think so because if I am correct, he never had any meetings with Sora prior to KH2 so I figure he'd be like Xigbar and see Xion as Ven, maybe somehow the changing did play a part in it but he could have had his memories erased or something (I just thought of that thinking about how Ven asks Aqua (we presume) to "erase him" and whatnot.)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I think this game is getting a bit too much hype.
Seeing how KH is simple minded I think were all overlooking the true answer.

Naw seems like they really put alot into the game gameplay and plot-wise. So too me its just right amount of hype as long a people don't go *OMG DIS WAS TA BEST GAME EVR!!!!*

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?

Naw seems like they really put alot into the game gameplay and plot-wise. So too me its just right amount of hype as long a people don't go *OMG DIS WAS TA BEST GAME EVR!!!!*

Yoo me i put nothing past Nomura i mean sure hes a good plot maker but in the end he doesnt do much but make more answers for him to forget about.
This game could be good but at the same time i see a third rate story i saw coming.
Though maybe its me.

crazzyBRY

i'll laugh if they make Vanitas's identity hidden until the next game =P

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

i'll laugh if they make Vanitas's identity hidden until the next game =P
that depends if he really isnt Xehanort =/

Radon

mofo

Nomura said we will see his face near the end of the game. So they must be intending to reveal his full identity, but if not then I will be majorly pissed.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

Nomura said we will see his face near the end of the game. So they must be intending to reveal his full identity, but if not then I will be majorly pissed.
same here ><
in the new trailer theres scenes where he takes it helmet off so i think we'll get to see who he is :D

Roxasness

same here ><
in the new trailer theres scenes where he takes it helmet off so i think we'll get to see who he is :D
Now watch there be a plot twist; he is actually Sora from the future. :lol:

Radon

mofo

We may get to see what he looks like but how annoying would it be not knowing who he actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back