• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just got BBS and I gots a few questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yes. I think you can buy it off of Aqua's panels, but either way you can get it. It's a bonus panel on the Keyblade Board.

I never thought of command board can get any item , but just to upgrade some command.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
In Command Board, when you capture a bonus panel or an opponent's command panel, you keep whatever command is on it as long as you still have it when the game is. Even if you don't win, you still get it.

Stars

リク
In Command Board, when you capture a bonus panel or an opponent's command panel, you keep whatever command is on it as long as you still have it when the game is. Even if you don't win, you still get it.

Oh. Wow.. I don't know I actually get the command when i capture a bonus panel lol
Thanks.

Crystal

Silver Member

Is there any rare commands you can get it from command board?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not really a command but you can get the shotlock "Ragnerock" from the LoD board.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh. You can get it from either but it's easier to get it from the LoD board apparently

Crystal

Silver Member
Oh. You can get it from either but it's easier to get it from the LoD board apparently

LoD board is the first command board which you can play with TAV?
I mean how to get the shotlock from the board?
Buy the panel or what?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah it's a special panel and it's in the furthest top left corner of the board, on the same area where the Green panel is located

Crystal

Silver Member
Ok. Thanks. I try it out later.
Because i don't know there is a shotlock named ragnarok.
It is for available for three of them? Or just one of them can get it?

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
1. Playing on a bigger screen would most likely lower the quality of the graphics since they would stretch out to fit the screen, so it all depends on how picky you are with how your game looks.

2. For Proud Mode, I haven't played it yet...I just started Terra's story on Standard. (I just beat Aqua's today on Standard and the last boss was annoyingly hard, and I was almost level 40! Saving Ventus until last.) If you feel like you want a challenge, go for it. Or you could just experiment and reset if you find it too hard.

3. The order's all up to you. I chose Aqua as my first simply because she's my favorite character and because I prefer playing as a female. In the end though, it's about how YOU want to play.

4. I would say no. The only early-leveling you should concern yourself with is your D-Links and maybae a Command Board game or two. Your'e actual level should reflect on your playing style rather than your difficulty, in my opinion.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Here's all the rare commands you get from Command Board.

Keyblade Board:
Ragnarok

Royal Board:
Focus Barrier (Aqua)
Focus Block(Terra?Ven)

Spaceship Board:
Lightning Ray
Limit Storm

Skull Board:
Photon Charge
Munny Magnet(Aqua)

Hunny Pot Board:
Sacrifice(Terra)
Thunder Roll(Ventus)

Secret Board:
Fission Firaga
Lightning Ray
Ragnarok

Toon Board doesn't have anything rare, but it does have Deep Freeze which is an ultimate magic.

Crystal

Silver Member
^ Thanks for the listed rare commands :O
Some of it can be get by melding commands xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Same. I thought it was just play to increase the level of Mirage Arena.

Stars

リク
So, is it the same that I can get those rare items from command board in Mirage Arena and command board from save point?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I believe so.

edit: Apparently you can not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back