• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just got BBS and I gots a few questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Assuming I got the question right -

The items you can get from the Pause Menu command boards and the items from the Mirage Arena boards are not the same. The Mirage Arena usually has a lot less bonus panels per board and Cinderella's for instance doesn't have any bonus panels in the Mirage Arena.
Another mention-worthy difference is that in the Pause Menu, you get to keep the command panels you buy off your opponents while you can't in the Mirage Arena. I suppose it's because you can play as Terra against Aqua in Multiplayer and then it won't make sense to keep panels that are Aqua-exclusive when you're Terra.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yep but you can only increase your medals through the Command Board in the Mirage Arena

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No because you get different items here and there. Keep in mind not all the bonus panels are rarities - some of them are "Confuse" and I doubt you'd wanna buy too many of that.
It depends mostly on what you wanna do though. Once I get the rare stuff from the Pause Menu I usually spam the Mirage Arena. I'm forced to take a lot less panels (do NOT want to bother with those Confuses), have more control of who my opponents are (Playing against only Captain Hook was one of the most enjoyable and profitable games I had), and I get to raise the Mirage Arena's level because I both win the boards and I get medals.
If I want to hoard the commands though then Pause Menu. But again - it depends.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh crap, i swear I am becoming Dyslexic.
Sorry I read
I get medals.
If I want to hoard the commands though then Pause Menu. But again - it depends.
as
I get commands.
If I want to hoard the medals though then Pause Menu. But again - it depends.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
lol drunk
I am more tired that usual but over the past few months I've noticed that words are jumping.

Anyway, getting a tid-bit off-topic

Crystal

Silver Member
I think is the Secret Pod gain more medals, but if you want to get more medals in Mirage Arena.. I suggest you go on for arena missions.

Arena missions seem hard to me, and you have to go through the stages only can reach the boss.
Sound boring sometimes >.>

Crystal

Silver Member
Personally, I think arena mission is not boring as command board lol xD

Different thoughts xD
Maybe because i keep on repeat in playing arena mission to gain medals so it's getting boring to me.
That's why i ask you that which command board gain more medals, at least, you know in Final mix, I can have different way in gainning medals..lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Secret Board definitely. If either the target point amount is high enough or the game lasts a bit you'll get 999 medals, if you win, that is.

However the AI does poorly on the secret board and mostly you have no problems to win.
In my Aqua-file I even won with over 10.000 points gap between me and Terra on 2nd place...lol.

Crystal

Silver Member
Secret Board definitely. If either the target point amount is high enough or the game lasts a bit you'll get 999 medals, if you win, that is.

That's amazing. How you get 999 medals?
The highest amount i can get only 600++ medals D:

However the AI does poorly on the secret board and mostly you have no problems to win.
In my Aqua-file I even won with over 10.000 points gap between me and Terra on 2nd place...lol.

lol..that's big gap xD
What is your points then?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It may be more time-consuming, but if one doesn't want to level up and beside this has still many commands to level up a round of command board, especially on the big secret board, can get you more benefits at once.

And on the command board you can take a break just by not rolling the dice on your turn, while in arena missions you can't pause. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back