• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Justin Bieber

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I would disagree. "Baby baby baby ooohhhh" is not a quality lyric.

I don't count much for the chorus: in pop, it's suppose to be such. But gathering everything else together, he isn't the worst, really.

I hate on him because he can't sing without autotune.

I just saw him on the MuchMusic awards today: he sang live as fine as he does on his songs, without auto tune, even when his voice is peaked between boy and man.

And with that, to reference AxelYoYo's post, he isn't a late bloomer no more xP.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Yay for voice deepening...somewhat?

That's just sick... I don't like Justin Bieber or her music but it is horribly cruel to do something like that to a 16 year old.

You think that's bad? I've heard college guys hating on this 16 year old kid. That's just sad.

denizenofevil

Yay for voice deepening...somewhat?

You think that's bad? I've heard college guys hating on this 16 year old kid. That's just sad.

I was more talking about the picture the hackers put on the page of Justin Bieber giving a blow job to a black dude.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
well yeah, but generally the people who pull internet stunts like that are high school or whatever and immature; she was saying college guys, who should be more mature than that, even sink to the same level.

Shadow Key

I hate everything about him... oh, fine, I don't hate him, I just need to find something that's good about him. He doesn't have a good voice, he's 16 and still hasn't hit puberty, he's autotuned, his lyrics suck... I mean, I just don't find what people like about him. He's also a jerk in real life. What's there to like?!?

Beiber Fever... You know what? To anyone who has this "Beiber Fever", I have a prescription...

more-cowbell-animated.gif

MORE COWBELL.​

PS. Justin Beiber was nominated for a BET, lol...

deep_but_stupid

I wrote a hate poem when i got bored, and its basically a lot of interesting was to kill someone that rhymes. Its 2 pages of small writing long. I was thinking of posting it onto a Beiber fansite.

He just has one of those instantly hatable faces.
his music is bland and unoriginal.
He sounds like a girl
He cocky
and his wigs too big.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Not a fan of him, but I won't deny his ability to sing. If you listen to the videos that got him discovered, and when he serenades the occasional random girl to death, he's actually pretty talented at guitar/drums/vocals.
But he lip-syncs at concerts (I noticed him badly mouth some words) and he's incredibly annoying with his "YO GURL YO I LUV YOU YOU LUV ME WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY EVEN THOUGH I'M ONLY 14/15/16" and his general stupidity (like in the video of him not know what German is...and then excusing himself in the name of America...when he's Canadian).

The problem is that he can sing, but he's not extraordinarily talented, so his fame isn't proportional to his talent, and that always annoys me.

He's 16 and his voice still sounds like a child...he better be careful or puberty's going knock out his singing voice. I can tell just by the way he sings....it's very shallow and "head-voice"y. It's not very strong or well-founded, so if he gets a deep voice he might not be able to recover the way he used to sing.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
well yeah, but generally the people who pull internet stunts like that are high school or whatever and immature; she was saying college guys, who should be more mature than that, even sink to the same level.

Yep, you got my meaning right.

The internet's a sad place in a pathetic way, especially after the recent scandal. "YEAH WE TOTALLYZ PICK ON A 16 YEAR OLD WE DUNNO! WE'RE AWEZOME! NORTH KOREA LOLOLOLOLOLOL".

>.>

I think I was supposed to laugh somewhere in there, I don't know.

B

Bodaciously G

He's not worth the hype and neither is Lady Gaga. I'll stick to the oldies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
bieberfever 4life nigggerrrrrrrs

I don't care for him, but I hate how a lot of my Tumblr followers like him and flood up my Tumblr dashboard with Bieber crap.

wait...since when do your followers' content go into your dashboard? o_o I thought it was just people you follow...

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
My three year old baby cousin knows "baby, baby, ohhh" part by heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back