• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Armour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawty

Awards
I am also more of the opinion that Sora and Riku should not get everything the other characters have. Let the armor and keyblade gliders remain something unique for TAV for a change and don't give them any of that.
They already gain quite a bunch of their attacks so giving them more of the stuff other characters already have would make it more redundant in the broader picture.

You just typed my exact thoughts.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You just typed my exact thoughts.

Guess we think alike on this topic, huh?

Yeah, in full honesty when KH2 was new I wasn't even too thrilled that Sora would be able to dual-wield because I thought it takes away from Roxas' uniqueness.
In my book (at least back then in 2006/2007) Roxas should have remained the only character to dual-wield, that was also such a redundancy-thing.

MASTER260

Awards
Well, they all got their armor before they became, "official," Keyblade Masters, so...

...Actually, people thought that Terra didn't pass the Exam since Xehanort sabotaged it, & he still had armor, but, whatever... Aqua was the only 1 people knew as an official one.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I think it would be incredible to see their armor change with what world they're at, I enjoy the idea of armor changing when keyblades do.

Win for me :D I also like the idea of a single jet fighter-esque version of a gummie ship forming from their keyblades instead of some crappy ass skateboard or motor cycle

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
The armor in BBS was cool when it was introduced and I still like it. But I also think it should be something exclusive for the BBS characters. The armor was kinda their thing, and I don't want Sora and Riku to just copy them.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Fair play, perhaps something original instead, I'll just replay BBS and re-enjoy the armor on there! :p

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it would be cool to have the armor if it was something that maybe Aqua could teach Sora/Riku after she is saved.
Passed generation to generation type of thing. That'd be cool. But It's not a win/lose if they do/don't happen.
But if they did give sora armor, I think he'd have the same helmet as Ven, just different body/color. just saying.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Only if they get the gliders and those badass capes with them, because lack of capes ruined the BbS armor for me. It felt incomplete. As much as I want to see it happen, I kind of think Sora's goofy personality would ruin how cool it would be. I also think they aren't going to do it because they don't really need the armor, with the Gummi ship and all. And the armor has a very "traditional" feeling to it, it feel very old school. The only way I can see it working is if they put some sort of new gen spin on it to make it unique to Sora and Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back