• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS playable characters and MX's apprentice's true identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is MX's apprentice

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Wassup??? I just had a quick question. Does anyone know if Mickey will be playable in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? And I wanted to know who you guys thought Master Xehanort's apprentice is. Thanks guys. Peace!

>>>>>> This guy is Master Xehanort's apprentice
100pxoldmanguardianbirtzm8.png

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I doubt it if anything it might b like KH 2 where he comes in and saves your ass and I doubt his apprentice is

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Hey!!! I think MX apprentice is Ansem`s apprentice, Xehanort. I think the theory about Xehanort losing his memory and Ansem finding him and all he remembers is the name Xehanort is true.

strugglechamp

I haven't heard anything about mickey being playable but I personally think that MX's apprentice is xigbar's somebody.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I was thinking that Xigbar could be his apprentice because he has that X on his face and his head is the same shape as the apprentice. But I'm just spit-ballin' here.

Xebrem

I don't think Micky will be playable as a whole, but maybe when he jumps in to fight agains the DS to protect Ven, then maybe you can play as him there...

I think the DS is either Xehanort or someone we have never seen before- idk

mw30010

Well I'm not sure but they may show his face at the end of BBS but not get into details with him untill the KH3, but thats only if he is a new charecter.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, I doubt Mickey would be playable in Birth By Sleep, or at least by your own volition. If he makes any playable appearance whatsoever, it'll most likely be like in Kingdom Hearts 2, where Sora passes out, and Mickey comes onto the scene during certain battles and with the proper post-death option selected.

And I think Master Xehanort's Apprentice, also known as the Darkness Soldier, is a so-far-unknown character, but I believe he was possibly friends with Terra, Aqua and Ven earlier on, only to betray them, or be controlled by Master Xehanort to betray them. Ven rushing towards him in the Birth By Sleep trailer? Perhaps he's trying to run towards him and change his mind, in the vain hopes that he is still in control of his own mind, and not under the total control of Master Xehanort. Terra then stopping Ven and rushing in himself? Terra is less forgiving, putting his hand on Ven's shoulder to stop him and to say something like "It's no use", and then rushing in himself, never at any one point being remorseful, only seeing a deceit and betrayal of a former friend who broke their trust.

Reneiw

If Mickey is playable in the game, it should be during the control tutorial (he is still learning, after all).

Hopefully, DS is someone new.
If not, then here are a few possibilities:

Based on his figure: Marluxia (unlikely)
Based on his power: Vexen (I will rofl if it is)

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
If Mickey is playable in the game, it should be during the control tutorial (he is still learning, after all).

Hopefully, DS is someone new.
If not, then here are a few possibilities:

Based on his figure: Marluxia (unlikely)
Based on his power: Vexen (I will rofl if it is)
im not quite sure whether Vexen is one of ATW's apprentice's at this time...

misinformed

Awards
No, I doubt Mickey would be playable in Birth By Sleep, or at least by your own volition. If he makes any playable appearance whatsoever, it'll most likely be like in Kingdom Hearts 2, where Sora passes out, and Mickey comes onto the scene during certain battles and with the proper post-death option selected.

What if we get to go save mickey~!? :D
no but seriously.....it probably will be like KH2....
As for DS...i'm just gunna sit around and find out :)

Muse

you look atrocious
I haven't heard anything about mickey being playable but I personally think that MX's apprentice is xigbar's somebody.

You fail. Braig has been confirmed to already have been Ansem's apprentice at the time.

I was thinking that Xigbar could be his apprentice because he has that X on his face and his head is the same shape as the apprentice. But I'm just spit-ballin' here.

Xigbar doesn't have an X on his face. He has a eyepatch and a scar under his left eye. Saix has an X-shaped scar on his face. But just because he has a scar like that doesn't necessarily mean he's the DS because DS' helmet has an X-shaped design on it.

im not quite sure whether Vexen is one of ATW's apprentice's at this time...

It's confirmed somewhere, I think, that Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo were all apprentices of AtW at the moment and Xehanort joins them later after BBS.

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Xigbar doesn't have an X on his face. He has a fucking eyepatch and a scar under his left eye. Saix has an X-shaped scar on his face. But just because he has a scar like that doesn't necessarily mean he's the DS because DS' helmet has an X-shaped design on it.

There is no serious need for swearing. and I dont think that the shape, or style of the DS helmet has anything to do with who he is...Personally I hoep it's a new Character, and if it isn't, I hope it's one of AtW's apprentices..IDC which one, ha.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Wassup??? I just had a quick question. Does anyone know if Mickey will be playable in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep? And I wanted to know who you guys thought Master Xehanort's apprentice is. Thanks guys. Peace!

>>>>>> This guy is Master Xehanort's apprentice
100pxoldmanguardianbirtzm8.png

I think DS is KH2 Xehanort or darkness of MX's heart[if you want me to elaborate on second option, tell me.]

Pretty sure Mickey will be playable but I bet it's just like KH2.[which I hope not, Mickey needs more love.]

Samhain

Bronze Member
UM LOL? DS is NOT Vexen. He's not ANY of the apprentices. Someone has already said that Ansem the Wise's apprentices were his apprentice at the time. It's not Ansem the Wise either. I've heard crazy theories about DS is being Ansem the Wise? Makes no sense since ATW has ruled Radiant Gardan at the time. He can't be at 2 places in the same time unless he was more than a human? And I doubt it...DS is not any of them. My possiblites of DS:

1- Xehanort [who else can it be besides Xehanort?] I know the theories that he has been too short or to young to be DS but you never know. Xehanort is a very "special" person. Not kind of a regular man is he. I mean why wouldn't they show us his face if he's new UNLESS HE DOESN'T HAVE A FACE? I wouldn't be surprise if it's just an IT :) I mean why wouldn't they show his face yet if he's a new character? I mean they showed Xion and they eventually showed us Xemnas but that's when KH2 was already out in Japan when we got a new trailer so yeah..DS must be someone we know or..................

2- Darkness. As this theory has been said many times. MX splits himself which is what we see in that scene though we do not know if that scene from the ending is cannon or not. But this is also a theory that he's part of MX and he's the darkness of him which is why he can also weild the keyblade. IT probably doesn't even have a face.

I think it's those 2 choices :)

Charlie K

Back in Business
That's more support towards Even being DS, with both the Ice Power and his ATWA status.

DS, fighter, tough, amazing fighting skills, Vexen...Well..he's no DS, I was thinking more along the lines of Braig, or the rest, not Vexen, heck even Ienzo would make a better DS.

^ You forget people can be betrayed, back stabbed, one of the 6 could have thought that AtW wasnt a good enough Master for them, and went to Master Xehanort behind his back working for two Masters, thus is why DS wears the suit and helmet..? Possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back