• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLove

Hey !!
i just bought 3 new KH manga books today.
Kinda funny how they arent exact to the games.
And theyre funny.
Do you guys like the mangas too ???

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I've read them and find them to be funny and cute. They also seem to be a parody of the games, which makes them cuter.

Karutomaru

Banned
I have volume 4 of the first and volume 2 for Chain of Memories because they're reminders of how awesome Kingdom Hearts is. Plus one of them was in a clearout sale.

Rix

:)
Awards
I've read the mangas for the first game and I did really like them :) Really cute with loads of funny jokes.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I have the second volume of Re:CoM, and everything that's been released so far of the KHII series. I wasn't a huge fan at first, but they really do grow on you. Though I've been too obsssed with other series' to buy the manga for the first game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
sometimes they move to fast in the story and sometimes they just add unnecessary stuff to it. i dont care for it

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I have all of the ones from the first series, and I thought they were so cute. They're hilarious in some parts, but sometimes it sorta ruins the story for me. They also cut out some parts, which kinda irks me. But they're good for a laugh

Wicked

absurdiam
They're cute, but the games are better. Actually, I consider they're different all together because you couldn't get all the action of the games into 3 books. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back