• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventuskeyblade

the comic got put on hiatus, but theres a website with full translation of the whole comic.

Apollo

Silver Member
I've seen it before. But it's still a nice post anyways. I hope the manga can find it's way back somehow.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, I completely forgot about the manga. Thanks for the link!

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
what's the point in reading the manga if you already played the game,are there any additional stuff in it
i don''t know ;just curious

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
what's the point in reading the manga if you already played the game,are there any additional stuff in it

I read it for the humor ^^

Example:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Apollo

Silver Member

Are some additional little tibits of info here and there. Also some people are just big KH fans and enjoy having the manga. Personally I just collect them.

Gram

Banned
Awards
XD i had forgot bout the manga.
thanx for the link.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i heard volume 3 features anti form, so i've been waiting to read it....other than that, i don't take it seriously, and of course you wouldn't. the manga isn't canon, the Japanese version sure uses a lot of profanity

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's not any worse than Inuyasha.
well that's because inuyasha is overrated and is in a different demographic....either way, the manga isn't that good. stretches a lot of what actually happen in the game. the novels are the bet choice though. unfortunately, none were released outside of japan

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
well that's because inuyasha is overrated and is in a different demographic....

That's your opinion - Inu happens to be my favorite manga.

the manga isn't that good. stretches a lot of what actually happen in the game. the novels are the bet choice though. unfortunately, none were released outside of japan

I don't even read the manga that much. I'll scan through the pages just for shits and giggles, but as for me actually liking it...not really. I'd like to read the novels though.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Isn't the reason they didn't release a Days English manga or Vol 3. of KH2 manga cuz tokyopop lost the license?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back