• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Event to be held March 3rd + Memoirs menu in Kingdom Hearts 3D!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsagu

Awards
Hellz to the yeah I hope it does as well... especially since I know a handfel of people who are like shut up stop telling me this, it's excess crap that I don't need to know, and they think KH KH2 and KH3 are the main games in the story with everything else being a side story or spin-off... this will catch many of them up.

Yeah, tat really pisses me off, they just dont understand that in order to understand the story this games are nedded.
But well i think this memoir thing will just be a summary of what happened, like in instructions manual that comes with the games :(

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hellz to the yeah I hope it does as well... especially since I know a handfel of people who are like shut up stop telling me this, it's excess crap that I don't need to know, and they think KH KH2 and KH3 are the main games in the story with everything else being a side story or spin-off... this will catch many of them up.

Those kind of people are exactly those I will gladly laugh about when the time comes and these ignorant idiots have to realize that the so-called "spin-offs" are way more important than they were willing to admit, especially Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Wow Square is building some major hype for this game, good for them!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Those kind of people are exactly those I will gladly laugh about when the time comes and these ignorant idiots have to realize that the so-called "spin-offs" are way more important than they were willing to admit, especially Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance.

While I agree with this statement, and would gladly join in on the laughing, I feel like it's in Square's best interest to have "Kingdom Hearts 3" have a memoir section like this, only much more extensive. I mean KH3 is already going to sell way more copies than most likely any of the handheld titles because all of those idiots are gonna run out and think they can just jump right into the game without having played the past 4 or 5 games :/ But the thing is if they don't know whats going on they are going to complain, give it bad reviews, etc. :/ So its probably best for the company and the series as a whole if they have a section like this, only more to it :p

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

People who ignored the handheld games and play KH3: I don't understand anything that is going on here! Why are there two Roxas' and who is the brown haired Xehanort and the black haired Sora is that Sora's Heartless?

Me with an evil grin: Foolish fools did you not play Coded, BBS, KH3D, and Days?

Ignorant People: You mean those games actually mattered?

Me: Facepalm.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
While I agree with this statement, and would gladly join in on the laughing, I feel like it's in Square's best interest to have "Kingdom Hearts 3" have a memoir section like this, only much more extensive. I mean KH3 is already going to sell way more copies than most likely any of the handheld titles because all of those idiots are gonna run out and think they can just jump right into the game without having played the past 4 or 5 games :/ But the thing is if they don't know whats going on they are going to complain, give it bad reviews, etc. :/ So its probably best for the company and the series as a whole if they have a section like this, only more to it :p

Did I hint in any way that they shouldn't include such a section in KH III?
On the contrary, as you do, I would welcome such a section in that game as well. Since KH III will be most likely on a home console it would also give them the opportunity to make the whole thing way more interactive and polished than just plain text.
Maybe even an animated Jiminy Cricket or Yen Sid leading through the whole "chronicle" section.

People who ignored the handheld games and play KH3: I don't understand anything that is going on here! Why are there two Roxas' and who is the brown haired Xehanort and the black haired Sora is that Sora's Heartless?

Me with an evil grin: Foolish fools did you not play Coded, BBS, KH3D, and Days?

Ignorant People: You mean those games actually mattered?

Me: Facepalm.

That would be my reaction more or less as well, priceless. :D

Tails_Night

Bronze Member

Thanks, I was starting to think I was the only person who would XD. Yeah I can't wait to see ho lost so many of them are with the wtf look on their faces. But I do hope he retains this system in KHIII just so people realize how much cool stuff they actually missed out on. and If this is related to the Xehamemories and flash backs... then it would make sense that some of them will be in text and/or video.

Etherealin

I agree- their reactions when III finally rolls around will be hilarious; they won't recognise half the cast XD

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Not to mention the inevitable "who's the black haired girl who looks like Kairi?" "whats with the blue haired woman that keeps showing up?" Keyblade war... was that an epic fight or something? Castle Oblivion? WTF is that? *starts shedding hair from brain overheating with confusion*

satria222poxy

Is the "Memoir" menu becomes the Jiminy Journal of KH3D? Or will there be it's own Jiminy Journal in KH3D and the "Memoir" menu will be the Trinity Report like in BbS?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Did I hint in any way that they shouldn't include such a section in KH III?
On the contrary, as you do, I would welcome such a section in that game as well. Since KH III will be most likely on a home console it would also give them the opportunity to make the whole thing way more interactive and polished than just plain text.
Maybe even an animated Jiminy Cricket or Yen Sid leading through the whole "chronicle" section.

That would be my reaction more or less as well, priceless. :D

No you didn't, sorry :p Glad we are on the same page!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

As much as I highly doubt they would put that much effort into it, I would love if they actually did that. However, I do think that they will have a recap (it is pretty obvious they will need one) and it will include Jiminy's Journal considering that is the only thing in the KH series that has pretty much recorded everything (minus Days and BbS).

It would be cool if they bring the KH3D 3Ds over here. I would pay good cash for that baby. :3

The only thing we have going for the US to release it overseas is the 10th anniversary.

Not to mention the inevitable "who's the black haired girl who looks like Kairi?" "whats with the blue haired woman that keeps showing up?" Keyblade war... was that an epic fight or something? Castle Oblivion? WTF is that? *starts shedding hair from brain overheating with confusion*

I don't think they'd who she is, they'd probably just say "Why did Kairi grow her hair black? Also, why is she from the future and dying her hair blue?"

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I need someone, anyone, to make a rage comic centering around this. NOW!!!! lol

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm really excited for the event. Hopefully there's a new world revealed.

Castle Oblivion? WTF is that? *starts shedding hair from brain overheating with confusion*

I think we'd have a bigger problem if they didn't even remember CO, regardless if they only played up to KH2 lol

KevVentus

Ehhh I just watched a walkthrough of Days on Youtube and only bothered with the secret ending for Recoded

I put Days right in between Recoded and Birth By Sleep in terms of importance

About this event, I'm excited that they are spacing these things out prior to release. It's making the wait more manageable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back