• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

But with the scenes of Riku looking at Xion/Roxas, Ansem putting data in Sora, etc... it seems more likely for it to span much farther than that. Which might make it very disjointed but it's a neat concept.

Well as long as it doesn't suck and as long as it's on Vita I am completely cool with it.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Relix, I love you.
BBSv2 coming out after 3D makes so much sense in this scenario. It'll tie every final loose end together after 3D, including the Kairi scene... which if that isn't during DDD is too retconney for my likings.
This would actually be really awesome.

Love you too <3 It just sorta struck me that way, hopefully I'm not that far off xD

So that's all there is right? Glad Nomura didn't keep shut...even though all he said was what we knew.

I'm curious about that Versus stuff now -scurries away-

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Thought I was the only one who wanted it on the Vita lmao

ZING!!! XD

I didn't before i was a broke SOB but now I kinda wouldn't mind...i'll just have to save up... and sell my body.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I didn't before i was a broke SOB but now I kinda wouldn't mind...i'll just have to save up... and sell my body.

Maybe you can make money cockblocking like Zuko XD

And Hamster, same shit I said. All of that for $250 ($300 for me since I'll be getting the 3G enabled one)?!?! *throws wallet at Sony* TAKE IT!!!!!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Well as long as it doesn't suck and as long as it's on Vita I am completely cool with it.
I hope it doesn't suck too. <3 And it'll probably end up on the Vita, knowing Nomura. xD

Love you too <3 It just sorta struck me that way, hopefully I'm not that far off xD

So that's all there is right? Glad Nomura didn't keep shut...even though all he said was what we knew.

I'm curious about that Versus stuff now -scurries away-
I hope you're not as well!

:333 it would be awesometastic.

sdr08

I am still hoping DDD will be on Vita, or the PS3 as a part of the collection, but chances are slim

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Maybe you can make money cockblocking like Zuko XD

And Hamster, same shit I said. All of that for $250 ($300 for me since I'll be getting the 3G enabled one)?!?! *throws wallet at Sony* TAKE IT!!!!!

I'm just gonna get the Wi-Fi one and Uncharted GA.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Lol, DDD on Vita is definitely an impossible thing. Unless it was ported or made into a multiplatform game, but considering this is Nomura, he'll probably utilize the 3DS' capabilities.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Lol, DDD on Vita is definitely an impossible thing. Unless it was ported or made into a multiplatform game, but it looks like DDD is utilizing the 3DS' engine specifically so no dice.

Psst Ethy, they mean BBSv2 on the Vita, not DDD

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Yeah didn't mean DDD, it sort of derailed to BBSv2 back on topic with DDD:

Hooray! 40-50% complete! awesome! -FF victory theme-

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Eh, this isn't very exciting. Only things new we got was that it's about half done, deals with the data AtW put in him (which was a strong theory anyways), and the considering HD Remakes.

Oh, welp. I guess if they are half done they'll have some nice things to show at TGS.

αsiя

space coke

lol this probably more done than Versus.

:(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That is really the sad thing. Versus has been in dev for years and KH3D has probably only gotten a year of pre-dev and full dev started September, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back