• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whisperingspirit

Awards
Amazon added a picture of the AR cards bonus. Apparently you get 3 AR Cards total and a 360 degree stand, It says:

1) One AR Card that will randomly unlock Sudo Neku, Meowjesty, or Ursa Circus
2) One AR Card that will unlock R & R Seal
3) One AR Card that's serves as a 360 degree viewing stand for your dreameaters.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Last edited:

Chistosa

Awards
I almost had a heart attack when I saw that black 3DS. Such a tease. D':

But a look at the AR cards have got me excited. Gamestop will also be giving these away, correct? So I guess I won't need to cancel the pre-order. cX

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Amazon added a picture of the AR cards bonus. Apparently you get 3 AR Cards total and a 360 degree stand, It says:

3) One AR Card that's serves as a 360 degree viewing stand for your dreameaters.

Meowjesty. *snickers*

I hope I get him. ;~;

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
If I get Ursa Circus I'm going to be very ticked off. At least the other two are remotely awesome.

Rallade

Awards

I'd so want Sudo Neku, why'd they have to make it random?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Does anyone know how it unlocks it randomly? Is it that the card itself is random and codes for one of the 3 or is each game rigged to get one of the three upon scanning that card? If it works like I said with the game, then it would be impossible to get all 3 at the start since no matter how many different cards one scanned, they would all end up giving the same thing. To an extent, I'm hoping it isn't based on the game because I really want to get Meowjesty first.

Names. What.

If you are appalled at just how bad some of these names are, I'm with you...IDK what SENA is doing, but these names are just terrible for the most part in my opinion.

Sudo Neku = Sneku / Pseudoku (lol...I had to, pronounced "Sudoku")
Meowjesty = King Mickitty (IDK, it is based on Mickey's design lol); though Meowjesty is fine I think.
Ursa Circus = Beazaar / Bearry

But a look at the AR cards have got me excited. Gamestop will also be giving these away, correct? So I guess I won't need to cancel the pre-order. cX

Yes, GameStop should be giving away the same cards so you should be fine.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Sudo = Pseudo, i.e. fake, imitation.

Ursa = Bear.

R&R = Rest and Relaxation.

I love when you guys freak out about the dub names. It's like Wayne Brady getting his answers wrong on Whose Line.

Rallade

Awards
Does anyone know how it unlocks it randomly? Is it that the card itself is random and codes for one of the 3 or is each game rigged to get one of the three upon scanning that card? If it works like I said with the game, then it would be impossible to get all 3 at the start since no matter how many different cards one scanned, they would all end up giving the same thing. To an extent, I'm hoping it isn't based on the game because I really want to get Meowjesty first.

I think it'll be based off the save file, and there will be only one card

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Ursa = Bear.

I love when you guys freak out about the dub names. It's like Wayne Brady getting his answers wrong on Whose Line.
Sudowoodo suddenly makes total sense

MinerKing

I think it'll be based off the save file, and there will be only one card

It might be based off of individual save files, but on both of my game files, I received Meowjesty when scanning the AR card. Could be coincidence though.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It might be based off of individual save files, but on both of my game files, I received Meowjesty when scanning the AR card. Could be coincidence though.

Hmm would saving before scanning the AR Card work? Have you tried that?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So no Fruit Cat or that Cannon Beetle thing? Or are those going to be divided up between retailers or something? :/ I want R & R Seal, so if it is then I guess I really will order from Amazon. (Though I know they will all be on the internet eventually)

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The card itself is probably set up to only hold one Dream Eater. I can't imagine it actually being random in the sense that you can reset your game and it be different.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Ursa = Bear.

Meowjesty = Meow+Majesty

(I actually like some of the dub names, but I guess I am weird :p)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If you are appalled at just how bad some of these names are, I'm with you...IDK what SENA is doing, but these names are just terrible for the most part in my opinion.

Eh, "appalled" wouldn't be the word I'm going for. More like "Words. I have none." I don't think they're bad. Just... different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back