• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Updated With Jump Festa Trailers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute

i wonder what they could put in bbs 2. i know its still like 10 years before kh1 but what else could they add to the story???

They introduced the idea of the worlds appearing in the dark realm partially intact when Aqua discovered the undamaged Castle of Drams from Cinderella. In fact, she is walking the same clearing area where she fought the Cursed pumpkin carriage. They can have it where Aqua explores the parts of the worlds swallowed by darkness. They can also introduce new worlds for her to travel in the dark realm that were taken and then these worlds could be revived and more explorable in KHIII.

Also, there is Mickey in the dark realm that was shown, as well as Kairi in front of the old mansion.

I can see them doing a BBS variation with different playable characters, but spread it out over years. So, for instance, you could play as Aqua at various time points, maybe then take control of mickey or another character for a section. It could be like FFIV TAY.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
They introduced the idea of the worlds appearing in the dark realm partially intact when Aqua discovered the undamaged Castle of Drams from Cinderella. In fact, she is walking the same clearing area where she fought the Cursed pumpkin carriage. They can have it where Aqua explores the parts of the worlds swallowed by darkness. They can also introduce new worlds for her to travel in the dark realm that were taken and then these worlds could be revived and more explorable in KHIII.

Also, there is Mickey in the dark realm that was shown, as well as Kairi in front of the old mansion.

I can see them doing a BBS variation with different playable characters, but spread it out over years. So, for instance, you could play as Aqua at various time points, maybe then take control of mickey or another character for a section. It could be like FFIV TAY.

With BBSV2 I'm expecting them to use something similar to a chapter based system. For example:

Chapter 1: The Heartless Experiments and Fall of Radiant Gardens
Chapter 2: Aqua's Time in the Dark Realm
Chapter 3: Mickey's Adventures during the 9 year gap
Chapter 4: The Organization's story during the 9 year gap (Though this one could be incoportated into other chapters)
Chapter 5: Riku's time with the Disney Villains and meeting Mickey in the Realm of Darkness
Chapter 6: Riku's adventures during the time of 358/2 Days
Chapter 7: Mickey's adventures during the time of 358/2 Days
Chapter 8: Some stuff with Aqua
Chapter 9: Riku and Mickey's absence during KH2
Chapter 10: Some mysterious story

Something like the above, perhaps they could even do a chapter on Eraqus and Xehanort when they were young apprentices.

The second idea would be where you select a character and their story is divided into chapters like:

Riku's Story:

Chapter 1: Time with the Disney villains and meeting Mickey in the Dark Realm in KH1
Chapter 2: Adventures during 358/2 Days
Chapter 3: Period of Absence during KH2

Aqua's Story:

Chapter 1: Time in the Dark Realm during the 9 year gap
Chapter 2: Perhaps something she was doing during KH1 and 358/2 Days
Chapter 3: Something she was doing during KH2 and then meeting Ansem
Chapter 4: Her finally being rescued by Sora after KH3D

so on and so forth with each character that is playable. Personally I like the second style of chapters better than the first. The first is usually better if you play as just one character in the story, and I think the first style should have been the course for 358/2 Days and the second style works better for BBSV2.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Personally I like the second style of chapters better than the first. The first is usually better if you play as just one character in the story, and I think the first style should have been the course for 358/2 Days and the second style works better for BBSV2.

I think your second style sounds better as well, and very possible. However, considering there is so much information in what you gave, I expect a lot of it to be cut out. The KH stories have never been that long, so unless each chapter takes 30 minutes to run through, this game is going to be a bit too long, even if it was on a console for them to include all that info, so I'm a bit skeptical on what they will have.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I think your second style sounds better as well, and very possible. However, considering there is so much information in what you gave, I expect a lot of it to be cut out. The KH stories have never been that long, so unless each chapter takes 30 minutes to run through, this game is going to be a bit too long, even if it was on a console for them to include all that info, so I'm a bit skeptical on what they will have.

KH games usually run in the 25-30 hour range the first time through, assuming you're just running through the story instead of doing side stuff/grinding. If there's 10 chapters, they could each be two hours and the game would still be on the short side in KH terms. =P

kykiske05

dont think it would be in chapters, its still bbs or they would have given the game a different name, sure it will still play the same but with just aqua as the main character, but i dont know

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
KH games usually run in the 25-30 hour range the first time through, assuming you're just running through the story instead of doing side stuff/grinding. If there's 10 chapters, they could each be two hours and the game would still be on the short side in KH terms. =P

30 minutes was an understatement I my part. However, I still think that 2 hours would be too short to explain all of the events, given some of them are supposed to take place over the time periods of numerous games and some would be longer than others due to their relevance.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Does anyone remember when exactly we recieved the english version o the 8 minutes bbs trailer?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it was at Gamescom.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was, but in that trailer they used different music to the launch trailer(which was not okay mhmmmmm)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, though it definitely was a huge surprise to suddenly hear Enter the Darkness blasting ^^ The one uploaded onto the official site had Simple and Clean in it, but the quality of the video was uh, not good.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, though it definitely was a huge surprise to suddenly hear Enter the Darkness blasting ^^ The one uploaded onto the official site had Simple and Clean in it, but the quality of the video was uh, not good.
Oh god, I was just so excited to watch it and listen to it in English and I was so happy, then I got so excited because "Simple and Clean" was about to start.

Needless to say, I shut the video down when Enter the Darkness started to play because I wanted ma simple and clean >:|

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So is it possible for us to get our english version there too?

Dude, that's August 15th! D: No way are we going to have to wait that long.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Dude, that's August 15th! D: No way are we going to have to wait that long.

Oh, so what would be the next big gaming xpo event, is Square enix having another january showing liek they did last year?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh, so what would be the next big gaming xpo event, is Square enix having another january showing liek they did last year?

Assuming SE will not have another big party, the next one would be E3 2012.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Assuming SE will not have another big party, the next one would be E3 2012.

Yeah, pretty much this. Even though i hope they announce a lat minute event to show some games and say some stuff.

Versus, DDD, the other KH mystery game, XIII-2 DLC Q&A about the story, other SE games etc.

sasuke 189

It's possible, but very unlikely that, at the latest we'll get the trailer and release date at the Game Developer's Conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back