• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider.com Media: Call for Submissions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
No where near as good as Kid A but here's one to start.

TWEWYavvycopy_zps52dd3d14.png

D

Deleted member 36435

QUpDxP7.png

i havent made an avatar or signature in forever so here is a thing

also without text:
YQXTLfa.png

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I'd love to see some more submissions this weekend! and I swear those 150x150 don't bite ;)

D

Deleted member 36435

http://i.imgur.com/OldZHvg.png
some1 make a good 1 using this

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
^Group hug!

Dude. Why are you soooo good at this? How can I get there?

My recent classes, we're taking photographs and emulating "Alternative" outcomes. Forcing us to literally comb the web for different post-production methods (photoshop tutorials that would normally just be used on photos to create some manner of effect or another). I've been doing this frequently, and have combined it with some of my photomanipulation techniques. I still think I could do way better, if I cut half of these images out for a more solid "scrapbook feel."

Some of the techniques demonstrated, I'll post a brief tutorial on. (like the B&W + Selective Color avatars I recently made)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
^Group hug!

My recent classes, we're taking photographs and emulating "Alternative" outcomes. Forcing us to literally comb the web for different post-production methods (photoshop tutorials that would normally just be used on photos to create some manner of effect or another). I've been doing this frequently, and have combined it with some of my photomanipulation techniques. I still think I could do way better, if I cut half of these images out for a more solid "scrapbook feel."

Some of the techniques demonstrated, I'll post a brief tutorial on. (like the B&W + Selective Color avatars I recently made)

I'll eat those Tuts up. Thanks man! I really am enjoying all your avvys though, they are pretty killer technique wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back