• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KHInsider's E3 2013 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: KHInsider's E3 2013 Coverage!

She made little paper dream eaters that were adorable

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sign, you are one lucky person. Congrats for the second year in a row for doing something amazing!

Those mini paopu fruits must have taken you forever to make. ;A; Congratulations on getting another awesome handmade gift to the SE people, Sign!

Congratulations Sign! That looked like it took forever to make, it looks very nice!

That's SO CUTE!! good job Sign!...I'm so proud of you and happy too!!!!

Thank you everyone ;A;

And they took a little less than 2 weeks? I did them in short spurts, made all the stars in a few days when I was still looking for a job, then sticking the leaves in was split up throughout time time when I started working.

The bottle itself is around 6-7 inches tall (can't remember), so the stars are pretty small xD There are 1000 in there, enough for one wish!

Second year in a row? What happened last year?

@Sign That's so cool! Congrats Sign!! How long did it take you to make all of those? :O

This was what I made last year, which they shipped over to Nomura:

kCb3s.png

Gram

Banned
Awards

Amazing job sign! *o* Their just wow. Really diggin the MeowJesty one! 8D

Decrith

Wow those are amazing! Talk about dedication.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This has nothing to do with KH but we got a chance to take a picture with FFXIVARR Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida!

BMnMpP4CYAAW2MP.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

ETGN IS SO CUTE OMG <3<3
SHIPPER FEELS

Silent hero_

Awards
Re: KHInsider&#039;s E3 2013 Coverage!

You're so lucky to meet the staff! And you certinaley deserve to get attention for those papou fruits, they look AMAZING!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This has nothing to do with KH but we got a chance to take a picture with FFXIVARR Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida!

BMnMpP4CYAAW2MP.jpg

Yoshida-san is perfect. I like how he just casually walked around. xD

ETGN IS SO CUTE OMG <3<3
SHIPPER FEELS

GO AWAY JOEY.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I had actually forgotten about Etgn.

And now... Wait... yep, it's gone again. Much better.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

So Sign-sama did it again, heh.
That speaks of true dedication to the subject.

If you do it a third time, maybe you'll get an exclusive interview with Nomura? *ggg*

---

I would just like to share with you Gametrailer's list of games that people were most excited for after the Sony conference.

http://i.imgur.com/i3k87IV.png?1?6102

Wut? KH III but no FF XV?
Since when is KH more anticipated than FF?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Practically any video game related website will often put Half Life 3 and Kingdom Hearts III in posts of "games I really wish would come out already".

The idea of that is more popular than Versus XIII, not the actual game itself.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So Sign-sama did it again, heh.
That speaks of true dedication to the subject.

If you do it a third time, maybe you'll get an exclusive interview with Nomura? *ggg*

I had another thing that I've been working on for the past month, but at this point it just pisses me off to look at it and I can't finish it lol

KHIII has been overhyped to the point where it became nearly a figment of imagination. It's definitely not far-fetched to understand why it'd be present on the list, though I do agree the lacking presence of FF is rather surprising.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

It's just a result of recency. Look now and you'll see that the two are right next to each other in score.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I had another thing that I've been working on for the past month, but at this point it just pisses me off to look at it and I can't finish it lol

KHIII has been overhyped to the point where it became nearly a figment of imagination. It's definitely not far-fetched to understand why it'd be present on the list, though I do agree the lacking presence of FF is rather surprising.

Well, there is another year until the next E3. I'm sure you may have finished it until then. ^__^

To be fair I was always disgusted/annoyed with the overhype for KH III, especially since from 2006 to 2009 there was explicitly stated that there won't be a KH III for a while. 2009/10 was the first time Nomura actually acknowledged that there would be a KH III at all. Not to mention the very real danger of getting a second incident like we had with KH II in the end.
I agree though that because of that hype it is no surprise it would be on a list of highly anticipated games. Even without the hype I would have expected it there, as games like BBS and DDD were also high up on such lists.
Yep, especially since both were revealed at nearly the same time.

It's just a result of recency. Look now and you'll see that the two are right next to each other in score.

I see, lol.
That may mean that despite being revealed together, the FF anticipations were just slower to get in.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Yeah, the more info, the less hype in this case. People have grown skeptical about XV(well some have) and KH3 had no prior info at all.

Anyway, Sign, you are one lucky girl! Of course, you're lucky to even be able to attend, but even more so to meet the FFIX team!

And Sephiroth0812 to what incident are you referring?

Youniquee

Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back