• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Countdown - Final Day!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Countdown - Day II!

I see how it is. I work hard on mine and everyone prefers Zephyr's over it. *leaves KHI forever*

seriously though great work by all. :D

Actually, I was going to mention that I liked the kind of watercolor look your's had but totally forgot lol
Kind of reminds me of the concept art from Skyward Sword in a way.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I see how it is. I work hard on mine and everyone prefers Zephyr's over it. *leaves KHI forever*

I give you mad respect Mirby! MS Paint bawss.
your usertitle is also hysterical

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Mirby used Colors! 3D actually :D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I like how you weren't afraid to draw the characters in dynamic poses. Mines are just portraits because I wasn't comfortable with movements lol and I wanted to keep a sense of cleanliness considering my skill level.

Thanks everyone for the comments. The countdown wouldn't have been better if it weren't for everyone participating.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I like how you weren't afraid to draw the characters in dynamic poses. Mines are just portraits because I wasn't comfortable with movements lol and I wanted to keep a sense of cleanliness considering my skill level.

Thanks everyone for the comments. The countdown wouldn't have been better if it weren't for everyone participating.

Yeah, well I was just copying poses off of pics from the main site. I used KH1 Traverse Town on my TV for the backgrounds (except for the door behind Riku), but these are the ones I used for the rest.
Screenshot02.jpg

Gameplay11.jpg

05.jpg

Really I wouldn't have done nearly as well with their poses if these screens weren't available right on the main site. <3

fucking even more impressive then!
How so? The 3ds has a touch screen; much easier to use than a mouse with Paint. :D

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Zephyr's is my favorite so far. It's amazing.
Riku's Artist coming in second with the awesome idea to have Sora and Riku playing the DS
and Mirby is the third. I like the flowmotion action

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Day I | Day II | Day III

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm in Part 4 of Megamen NG's video!!! YAY! Still hate how obnoxious I look <_<

P.S. Why does Ansem SoD look so perfect in skyfoxx's video??? I froze the screen and was like "WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!"

iLeen

Awards
I want that Komory Bat plush *_*

Me and Taochan are both just simple sketching buddiesXD I think I just had a staring contest with your Meow Wow. Haha.

Edit: (additional commenting) Skyfoxx's video is impressive...super impressive.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Amber Garrity Makash's Komory Bat is definitely my favorite. Those are top notch sewing skills~

I want that Komory Bat plush *_*

Me and Taochan are both just simple sketching buddiesXD I think I just had a staring contest with your Meow Wow. Haha.
Joshua looks amazing~

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Oh my goodness, media overload! 8D

These are really good, you guys. Listening to the remix as I type this and I can't wait to watch the video of the launch event. I haven't read any of the literature yet, but I'll return to it at a later date. I'm digging all the fanart, crafts, and baked goods! Some thoughtful and talented users!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Dang! These are all really good! Antiquity's drawing is really creative with all the Dream Eaters at the party and whatnot, iLeenAgainstWall's drawing of Joshua was very nice, and I liked Got_it_Memorized's Dive Wing keyblade. Is that just a fanmade keyblade you made? Cutsceneaddict's Way To Dawn is AWESOME! Is that a lifesize keyblade? If so, that's amazing.
And everyone else's was of course great as well.

P.S. Why does Ansem SoD look so perfect in skyfoxx's video??? I froze the screen and was like "WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!"

Really? Well, thank you, I didn't think it was "perfect" but I felt it was good enough. Thanks!

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Dang, Skyfoxx! You're animation was awesome! I especially love the way you render eyes, and then there was the Ansem to YX transformation close up thingy (you know what I'm talking about, I think). Also, the facial expressions when it did the close ups of Sora were amazing.
You're talented, sir.

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
wow everyone's work is so amazing! I am more hyped for the game seeing all of these passionate entries :) thanks everyone for contributing!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Wow everyone did a spectacular job!! :D It is almost July 31st where I live and I am way too excited to sleep right now.
I feel bad I royally screwed up my KH3D drawing, and ran out of time to do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back