• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys!

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] was released across Europe earlier today. To commemorate the release of the latest installment, Square Enix Europe have released a brand new one minute launch trailer!

[video=youtube;XWlMv0rjRD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWlMv0rjRD8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I lol'd when I saw the Handsome Pegasus in the trailer after you linked it in the chat and knew it was also your avatar (and signature much like my own for a while)

also love the clarity of the CGI. Doesn't seem as plastic-y to me as other views of the same scenes.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The CGI looks so pretty and the english sounds really good.

Sora is forever the optimist.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The trailer has an awesome quality to it. I wish they would release the whole opening in this quality, then I could take stunning screenshots from it. ^__^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
God the effects on this trailer. The pink ribbons flowing from Sora's flowmotion, the transitions between scenes.

Square Enix can make non-spoilery brilliant trailers and this is proof!

SORA619

Awards
Wonderful trailer but the game is nowhere to be found here in Greece.. I have pre ordered the game some weeks ago and they told me that they don't have stocks yet. :(

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wonderful trailer but the game is nowhere to be found here in Greece.. I have pre ordered the game some weeks ago and they told me that they don't have stocks yet. :(

It seems to be the same in the Netherlands as well I heard, although my copy in Germany strangely already came out yesterday, I only need to fetch it today.

Becky

awesome. Got the gmae this morning but cant play it until my bday when i get my 3ds XL. I SAW AQUA ! awesome almost cried (well sort of did cry) anyway.......the trailer looked amazing. Cant believe how cool it was :)
my favourite opening was birth by sleeps one, i hope this games opening tops that !

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;XWlMv0rjRD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWlMv0rjRD8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
If you guys are confused, we swapped out the European launch trailer for the North American one. For some reason the latter has narrations in it. :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I find the narration cheesy, but it's still the better choice to go with here~

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
And now, time to stay in the RPing section only. Dammit, feel like the universe is out to stop me from getting this; gotta hold off on the 3DS cause a whole bunch of stuff happened one after the other...

SORA619

Awards
It seems to be the same in the Netherlands as well I heard, although my copy in Germany strangely already came out yesterday, I only need to fetch it today.

Something wrong with Square EU? Anyway I reserved another copy from a different shop(it was the last one) and I will go later to buy it. So excited! *.*

Dakota

Who ever had made the openings before (I really forgot they're name) they said they had made the longest opening do far and it was like 10 minutes and so far from all the little clips I've seen it seems like the best opening so far espically how parts of it were made like a story book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back