• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Grammar please.

The spell on Ven's arm was a dark aura attack, not poison.

I seriously doubt Ven is Kairi's father, or that Sora and Riku's dad knew about keyblades. Kairi's heart wasn't with Sora until KH1, and Ven isn't the one who put it there.

Kairi's grandma isn't Maleficent.

Blue

home is where the heart is
The slim PSP works faster than the other one, so you should probably get that.
Thanks for the advice,but I probably won't get a PSP until BBS comes out.so there's still time for me.

Does anyone else think it's weird for Nomura not saying that she probably IS the third playable character in BBS?I don't think he didn't tell us because it's obvious,there must be something more than just that.

Sasuto23

Awards
ncrixshant dude im like a year ounger than you so shut up and i like to use my imagination so u can go ur way about this stuff and ill go mine. its like, for examle, say im a budest and ur a jew. i wont say ur goin to heck for not beiliving in my imaginary god so ill be cool u believe what u want n ill believe i wut i want. for the record, if ur a jew, and im rite abot that part, im not a stalker and im not of the religion i said i was in that statement. also, i make my own key blades. like i draw them and give stats an stuff so tell me what kind of type u want ( lk a Naruto one) and ill draw it and stuff but i cant upload it because i dont know how to:blush:

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
ncrixshant dude im like a year ounger than you so shut up and i like to use my imagination so u can go ur way about this stuff and ill go mine. its like, for examle, say im a budest and ur a jew. i wont say ur goin to heck for not beiliving in my imaginary god so ill be cool u believe what u want n ill believe i wut i want. for the record, if ur a jew, and im rite abot that part, im not a stalker and im not of the religion i said i was in that statement. also, i make my own key blades. like i draw them and give stats an stuff so tell me what kind of type u want ( lk a Naruto one) and ill draw it and stuff but i cant upload it because i dont know how to:blush:

Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to.

I was just guessing on the poison and Ven being Kairi's father.

But Kairi's heart went to Sora in KH1.

I don't have any links, but I remember someone saying something about how Kairi's heart went to Sora after she was attacked by the heartless.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Try Via the Internet..I'm not sure, but sounds like the Internet would work..WOW offtopic much?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
sorry.but how did u get your thing to say blueskys lil bro

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
alright i am sorry for going off topic.so does anyone have anything juciey to say about BBS like voting for which battle system u thing BBS should have.i think it should have the KH1 and KH2 battle systems but i mostly liked the battle system in KH2 cause u got alot of useful moves not like KH1 or COM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back