• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^ That's basically it,plus he said Cloud won't appear in BBS with 100% probability,we can read of his past in the journal,and..yeah.

When the hell did I miss that?

Well.. Could Sora, Riku and Kairi be some sort of descendants (typo?) of Ven, Terra and Aqua?
Or am I missing out on new info about BbS from Square?

That's a definite hell no. Ven is only older than Sora by 10-12 years.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I would love to see Celes, Cecil or the warrior of light in BBS.
Old school FF chars foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr~

ew. It's an uber fanboy.

I would think that Cloud, Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid were all in BBS considering their story is a subsequent story to Xehanort's. If in BBS, I think that you'd see a gummi ship get away containing the crew, but other than that, I don't think so.

Cloudemyx

When Sora arrives in Traverse Town for the first time, don't they tell him when they arrived there when their home world was taken by the Heartless? Wasn't that like 10 years ago?
My memory is fuzzy, can't remember really...:S

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
When Sora arrives in Traverse Town for the first time, don't they tell him when they arrived there when their home world was taken by the Heartless? Wasn't that like 10 years ago?
My memory is fuzzy, can't remember really...:S

Exactly, well nine years ago. But yeah. Which is why it's likely for them to be in BBS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah, I knew it was something like that. We'll see how they made it to Traverse Town then I guess.

More likely that we see a gummi ship fly off into the distance, implying it's them. Square is known for that. Although I would like to see the Cid gummi ship from KH1 make a return.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i thought it was that same year that the heartless invaded Leon's home world?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
BBS takes place 10 years before KH.
Xehanort's attack against Radiant Garden was 9 years before KH.

General Xenos

so that does mean they r in there in then, i mean if u check the time difference, they have a good chance of being in BBS, just not made to play any big roles, for example: u might see Leon, and Yuffie walkin around town or something, it seems logical to me

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I think they will be in the game. I mean it's no big deal if they are just kids look at Tidus and Wakka, they were in KH1 and were kids too and played a small role.(I'm pretty sure they will be in BBS).

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
leon will probably be a little older than ufiie maybe he will be like what.........14 or 15

H

hamudydiban

I have kh2. I complited the game but I saw kh2 trailer of games in youtube and there were new stages and non of them were on my game why?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I have kh2. I complited the game but I saw kh2 trailer of games in youtube and there were new stages and non of them were on my game why?

Well, first of all, the BBS discussion thread is not where this question belongs.

But anyways, you may have seen an area from Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, which was only released in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back