• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Special Summer Mission - New Enemies and Story Coming 8/15!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Special Summer Mission will start after the end of 8/15’s maintenance and you can get a Boost Card from a formidable Heartless that appears.
Is that Boost Card that trio card?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I am not afraid they will be immune to all cards lower than SR, it is that I fear the cards lower than SR might be too weak to kill them, (same with assist cards) especially if they scale with level...

That's possible, I just think it would make more sense if without SRs they are VERY hard to beat, but still possible. If they are pretty much impossible, then I just won't ever verse them <_<

BluberryStar

Awards
So what's happening here? These new heartlesses take up more AP than expected like 35 per fight O_O
They weren't kidding when they said to save your potions...
I can't understand what the mission panels are saying.
One says to kill a Watermelon heartless, but when I defeated one it didn't get accomplished.
So which watermelon should I defeat? (or eat for that matter, they look delicious :9)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So what's happening here? These new heartlesses take up more AP than expected like 35 per fight O_O
One says to kill a Watermelon heartless, but when I defeated one it didn't get accomplished.
So which watermelon should I defeat? (or eat for that matter, they look delicious :9)

You have to defeat them in a specific world. As reference:

ドワーフ・ウッドランド = Dwarf Woodlands
ワンダーランド = Wonderland
アグラバー = Agrabah

CutiePique

Awards

The missions state which world you need to kill new heartless in for each specific mission. (I had to kill a regular watermelon in Agrabah, two regular watermelon and one large watermelon in Dwarf Woodlands, and one fireworks in Wonderland. And now I've got some missions lined up for Wonderland and Agrabah, for when my AP regenerates.) And oifff... yeah, 35 AP for those large watermelons... @__@

LemonDew

Banned
Awards
The LV300 one is a tough one. Dealing 77k dmg on my lv 51 char... No way I can beat him, he kills me with the first hit. I would need 2 attacks...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The LV300 one is a tough one. Dealing 77k dmg on my lv 51 char... No way I can beat him, he kills me with the first hit. I would need 2 attacks...

I also exploded after being attacked once, holy cow!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Um if I you attack it again, will their HP remain a bit like the last time you attacked it or will the HP reset again to the max?
I haven't experienced it myself but I assume it would reset just like every other Heartless?

Grellmax

Awards
Fireworks heartless give among other things gold tickets, rare moogle cards, ethers, a max ether, a kupo nut, and finishes in an AP^.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If anyone is curious about the contents of this page, Zephyr has translated it:

Limited Summer Mission
Until maintenance ends at 8/29.
Get a Boost Card for overcoming a strong Heartless!

The Heartless that appear are formidable enemies.
Try to get the boost effect ally card, YRP (Yuna, Rikku, Paine)
The Limited Summer Mission will be held 8/15. If you can overcome strong Heartless during this period, you can get great cards!

Let’s clear these limited missions one after the next to get the YRP card!

The rewards are: a YRP [SR] card that has boost effects, Gantu [R+], and others include Ripe Kupo Nuts, Gold Tickets, and so on. (The boost effects last until 8/29’s maintenance.)
In addition, you can earn more LUX for defeating these special Heartless than Heartless that normally appear. Take this opportunity to aim for the top rank!

Limited Summer Mission appears in the Mission List for a limited time!
The AP cost has been raised!

The enemy’s attack power is high!
The assist card enhances your HP!

Visit the shop kupo!
You are limited to 5 sets for 1 day.
Mega Potion x12 for 1000 Charge Munny

You are limited to 1 set for 1 day.
Ripe Kupo Nuts x3 500 Charge Munny

Take advantage of these campaign deals to do more missions to strengthen your deck!

Let’s take advantage of the campaign!

Enhanced deck deals everyday!
Celebration! 100,000 breakthrough!
You will be able to Raise Draw once everyday for 100 Charge Munny.
Only right now kupo!

Only right now kupo!
For 100 Charge Munny, you get a chance to get a SR card!

Get something everyday!
You will earn a rare card everyday!
You will be given a gold ticket everyday as a present!

Earn LUX from Raid Boss!
Visit the shop kupo!
Limited to 5 sets for 1 day!
Mega Ether x12 for 1000 Charge Munny.
Learn LUX to try to get the Kairi [SR+] card!

Sai4Win

Awards
Fireworks heartless give among other things gold tickets, rare moogle cards, ethers, a max ether, a kupo nut, and finishes in an AP^.
Which fireworks are you referring too big or small

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Where are the big firework hearteless in wonderland?

CloudxStrifs

Awards
I defeated a smaller watermelon heartless and I didn't get the limited mission complete can someome explain why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back