• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in the Next Issue of Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I feel like they definitely will focus on it the least out of the games, but it makes sense that they would. It is the most recent game so it has the best graphics and it is already in English, fully translated and all, it isn't like KHFM or KH2FM where they have to at least change the text and such on the game. ^_^
Also, many of the updates made for FM are gonna be reused in RECOM. That means they are dual-purpose almost. Kill two birds with one stone.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Too bad judging from the trailers, looks like w'ere walking into a very laggy port of the game. Not as much effort put in as the KH1 port, too bad, too, because I really enjoyed Re:Com

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Too bad judging from the trailers, looks like w'ere walking into a very laggy port of the game. Not as much effort put in as the KH1 port, too bad, too, because I really enjoyed Re:Com
I honestly did not see any lag in any of the trailers.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I guess they mean when Sora uses some meteor attack in Hollow Bastion.

I would let that slide because when there is a lot of explosions on the screen at once, the framerate always drops. It wasn't even that great the original Re:CoM either if you never want it to happen since when I would level grind after the game, a well placed Mega Flare on DI surrounded by Tornado Steps and Darkballs would send the game to lag-hell for me <_<

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mega Flare in the series in general always causes terrible framerate drops. I'd hope between the time the trailer was made and the release of this game they will have fixed any framerate issues so it could at least run steady.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I feel like they definitely will focus on it the least out of the games, but it makes sense that they would. It is the most recent game so it has the best graphics and it is already in English, fully translated and all, it isn't like KHFM or KH2FM where they have to at least change the text and such on the game. ^_^

Yeah, I don't really expect much but maybe they can add a Xion card since all of the other Organization XIII members cards can be obtained. Extra optional rooms like Deep Jungle and The End of the World not relevant to the story could be nice too.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, I don't really expect much but maybe they can add a Xion card since all of the other Organization XIII members cards can be obtained. Extra optional rooms like Deep Jungle and The End of the World not relevant to the story could be nice too.

I would love if they added new cards for the games, I mean, they have a card based on previous bosses so I think it'd be really cool if they had a Xion one among others (MX, Vanitas, etc.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My pipe dream is for the memory worlds to be voiced instead of the old text bubbles~

I'd be more than satisfied for BBS character cards though!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I would love if they added new cards for the games, I mean, they have a card based on previous bosses so I think it'd be really cool if they had a Xion one among others (MX, Vanitas, etc.)

I don't know, if having card of the BBS characters seeing it would either just confuse new players and could potentially spoil certain aspects of BBS depending how they'll display the characters.

My pipe dream is for the memory worlds to be voiced instead of the old text bubbles~

That would be nice, but sadly can't see them doing it.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
As opposed to having a xemnas card which really just spoils his face

Well the thing is Xemnas is in this collection the others from BBS aren't. Also I could imagine to unlock the other member's cards this time around you'll need to watch the Days movie.

kupo1121

Awards
I don't know, if having card of the BBS characters seeing it would either just confuse new players and could potentially spoil certain aspects of BBS depending how they'll display the characters.

They'd only spoil them as much as an image of the coverart to BbS would, which isn't all that much. I trust that if SE made them, the card would only have their face on it (I was thinking Vanitas' card would have his helmet, not his face) and the ability probably wouldn't be something that spoils BbS.

Well the thing is Xemnas is in this collection the others from BBS aren't. Also I could imagine to unlock the other member's cards this time around you'll need to watch the Days movie.

Yeah, I definitely see that as the way to unlock Days related cards. I mean, to unlock the cards for the characters in Riku's story, you had to first beat his, so I definitely see you having to watch Days before you can find the cards in a special room.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
They'd only spoil them as much as an image of the coverart to BbS would, which isn't all that much. I trust that if SE made them, the card would only have their face on it (I was thinking Vanitas' card would have his helmet, not his face) and the ability probably wouldn't be something that spoils BbS.

Yeah, I definitely see that as the way to unlock Days related cards. I mean, to unlock the cards for the characters in Riku's story, you had to first beat his, so I definitely see you having to watch Days before you can find the cards in a special room.

Yeah, but would it make sense for them to add characters that aren't in the collection? I guess it would be nice for us fans of the series.

It would also give us an additional reward for watching the days movie, not that we need that to watch it. I wonder if we'll also get attack cards based on Roxas' and Xion's Keyblades in days, after all didn't some of KH2's make it into Re:CoM.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, but would it make sense for them to add characters that aren't in the collection? I guess it would be nice for us fans of the series.

It would also give us an additional reward for watching the days movie, not that we need that to watch it. I wonder if we'll also get attack cards based on Roxas' and Xion's Keyblades in days, after all didn't some of KH2's make it into Re:CoM.

That would be interesting considering how Days isn't playable in 1.5 but perhaps they can make it up by adding those in Re:CoM.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yes some KHII keyblades were in ReCoM. Follow the Wind, Star Seeker, Monochrome, Hidden Dragon, Photon Debugger, and Bond of Flame were all available as attack cards.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Cross-collect all the games!
(but seriously, CoM is like the only game they can put unofficial references to other games in they should use this to their advantage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back