• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
if anybody is going to this event make sure to take tons of pictures and share them with everyone back here. wouldnt mind seeing some pictures from this event. wish i could go but i'm on the other side of usa unfortunately.

KHI staff will be in attendance; pictures are guaranteed xD

Sora424

Banned
KHI staff will be in attendance; pictures are guaranteed xD

good, glad to hear it have fun and drive safe is all i can say. we are so close to the relase of hd 1.5 remix that my gamestop is actually holding a party to celebrate the game at midnight. i might attend to that if i don't have to work.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
good, glad to hear it have fun and drive safe is all i can say. we are so close to the relase of hd 1.5 remix that my gamestop is actually holding a party to celebrate the game at midnight. i might attend to that if i don't have to work.

I would highly recommend following Ethy's twitter as she posted on the previous page (@khiethy) and/or the KHI twitter (@khinsider), where images will most likely surface first. If you have an account anyways! If you don't, home team will be relaying information to the forums, tumblr and Facebook as soon as it surfaces~

Sora424

Banned
I would highly recommend following Ethy's twitter as she posted on the previous page (@khiethy) and/or the KHI twitter (@khinsider), where images will most likely surface first. If you have an account anyways! If you don't, home team will be relaying information to the forums, tumblr and Facebook as soon as it surfaces~

dont do twitter sadly, just do facebook. but thanks for letting me know i'll be around to check out the pictures when they surface on the net.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm glad the west coast is finally getting some KH love. Ironically, I just said recently that perhaps a KH event would take place on Disney property in the EU Launch thread...I would love a NY event but we did get 2 launch parties already (even if they weren't initiated by SE, it's still an official KH event and these launch releases are largely the same thing):

- early access to purchase the game
- photobooth
- raffle or some chance to win something signed by Nomura (DDD didn't have it but Re:Coded did)
- demo the game

Win apparel, pins, action figures, official merchandise and other goodies signed by KINGDOM HEARTS game director Tetsuya Nomura!

Okay, I'm going to admit...this really got to me, in a bad way lol Besides Kingdom Hearts merchandise, I also sometimes collect Disney pins and I have made a habit to collect every Kingdom Hearts pin out there. The fact that they are explicitly stating pins with a plural makes me believe that, even if they don't have a pin signed by Nomura (since something tells me they won't have all those things signed by Nomura, only maybe 2 or 3 pieces of stuff) that they might release an exclusive pin there.

Okay, selfless self promotion time, if anyone is attending the event and they release a pin there (a new one I mean that is up for purchase or given out for free...but I doubt it'll be given out for free if so), can you please pick me up one? I'd be able to pay you back of course, I just really don't want to find out that it was released, sold out, and then I have to fork out 5x the price on eBay to people who buy it just for a profit. :( I also want a poster but from what I understand that's only for the first few people so that might be limited to 1 per person and then I cannot expect anyone to give away their only one...if you can get an extra though that'd be great ^_^

I know, I was just really hoping to go to an event, and if it was going to be in USA, but outside of CA, isnt Disney World in FL one of the top choices?

Disney World is also a top choice no doubt, but as Spock said, Disneyland is just way to perfect given both Disney and SE's main headquarters are in CA and Disneyland is still a great place to be.

Sony has offices in New York, so if they were happy to host an event NY would be another place...

I'd be okay with that *silently hopes for a NY release that probably won't happen*

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Man. This is like a dream come true. But I can't go :(

Well, at least the game will be in my mailbox two days after the event, bundled with the artbook. That oughta make me forget all about this :)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
You haven't listened to many of his songs lately, have you?
No, actually. In number of songs people listen to in an average year, I'm really in the shallow end of that pool. But I usually like what I hear.

Though I'm not surprised his newer stuff is on the sexual side.

Either way, I live in Wisconsin so my only real chance to attend any event would be if it were held in Chicago, which is at least 4 hours for me.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think I can confirm that I will be attending the event with my friends. I'll be sure to take pictures of the stuff.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Holy shite. If I hadn't booked a trip to Vegas for my day... I would probably totes go to this.

It sounds like a beautiful moment. ;A;

reimeille

AAAHHHHHH

MY MOM JUST SAID I CAN GO I'M TAKING THE METRO THERE AHHH I'LL BE THERE FOR SURE

I'm so happy because I missed the D23 event because it was short notice. Thank goodness it's free, because that was the only reason I couldn't go to D23. Definitely we should have a little KHI meetup, it'll be awesome to see some of you guys (I'm not here often but it's still a cool thought lol)

I feel really bad now though, because I'm usually in the same boat complaining 'wehh it's not where i live', but now that its only 20 minutes from my home and I CAN go, I feel like a butt for going when you guys still can't argh

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AAAHHHHHH

MY MOM JUST SAID I CAN GO I'M TAKING THE METRO THERE AHHH I'LL BE THERE FOR SURE

I'm so happy because I missed the D23 event because it was short notice. Thank goodness it's free, because that was the only reason I couldn't go to D23. Definitely we should have a little KHI meetup, it'll be awesome to see some of you guys (I'm not here often but it's still a cool thought lol)

I feel really bad now though, because I'm usually in the same boat complaining 'wehh it's not where i live', but now that its only 20 minutes from my home and I CAN go, I feel like a butt for going when you guys still can't argh

Don't feel bad for being able to go! There will always be events like these where fans are unable to go to them...Can't please everybody. The world is too big for it :c

So enjoy it! o/

Zephyr, Sign, and I will be there at the event so just follow us on twitter (@khinsider) or my semi-personal (@khiethy) and we can try to meet up. I haven't been to Downtown Disney in maybe two years (Too lazy to take the Metro there so I just stay close to home in LA xD) so I don't remember a good place to say "let's meet up here" but when I get there on Sunday I'll scope out a place for us to all meet up at after we get all of the free swag to be had and tweet it out!

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Well this is nice. At least Disney is acknowledging the franchise publically by holding this event in one of their own venues.

reimeille

Well this is nice. At least Disney is acknowledging the franchise publically by holding this event in one of their own venues.

I agree, they don't acknowledge KH at Disneyland Resort besides selling two pins (which I'm not even sure are there anymore??) so it's cool that they're actually having an entire event here. Maybe if the attendance and reception is good, it could open up doors for more things at the resorts.

Zephyr, Sign, and I will be there at the event so just follow us on twitter (@khinsider) or my semi-personal (@khiethy) and we can try to meet up. I haven't been to Downtown Disney in maybe two years (Too lazy to take the Metro there so I just stay close to home in LA xD) so I don't remember a good place to say "let's meet up here" but when I get there on Sunday I'll scope out a place for us to all meet up at after we get all of the free swag to be had and tweet it out!

Followed! I'm excited, I hope alot of KHI members are there ...

TheHeroOfPixels

NOOOO! Why does all the good things like launch events and conventions happen in the U.S.!? Canada is so close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back