• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Jump Festa 2014!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It'll be included with a nice note "don't worry, it only gets better ;)" jk

I... think that'd just enrage the players, haha.

If anything I see a trailer, but definitely no demo.

I honestly can't picture a full-blown trailer, but probably snippets of scenes that are going to take place in KH3 would work. Or perhaps a secret-ending style movie.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I honestly can't picture a full-blown trailer, but probably snippets of scenes that are going to take place in KH3 would work. Or perhaps a secret-ending style movie.
Same, which those alone would be plenty enough get attention for 2.5

Why would a demo for a PS4 game be inside a PS3 game? That's going backwards lol

*coughbuzzkill*

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I... think that'd just enrage the players, haha.

All the more reason to go through 2.5 on Critical. I know for a fact if i go through on standard or proud, I will be on KHI 3 days after its release with a thread explaining that in order to receive KH3 Secret movie you will have to complete on critical or fill jimmy's journal on any other difficulty. Nope not doing it! Not taking that Risk! If there is one, it will be on Youtube pretty quickly though ill bust though 2.5 quickly as well. I don't want to wait besides why watch it on YT when you can watch it on you own console

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If there will be a new secret ending or anything, we'll release word of it before 2.5 releases in Japan and you can plan your game accordingly ;)

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
If there will be a new secret ending or anything, we'll release word of it before 2.5 releases in Japan and you can plan your game accordingly ;)

I keep forgetting about the Japanese release, It doesn't feel brand new when you know that somewhere in the world someone has played though it months prior. It better to stay away from gameplay and cut-scenes until played for yourself. Watching again doesn't have the same feel y'know

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I keep forgetting about the Japanese release, It doesn't feel brand new when you know that somewhere in the world someone has played though it months prior. It better to stay away from gameplay and cut-scenes until played for yourself. Watching again doesn't have the same feel y'know

I agree, that's why, maybe it's just a dream, but if KH3 was released everywhere on the same day I could just about go bonkers. I know the recent Pokemon did it, COME ON SE!!!! Please oh please...just this once. I don't mind the remixes given I've already played those games here and back so it's not like there are any terrible spoilers there :p

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
If Kingdom Hearts III got a global release date, I would run laps around my house in giddy excitement like I did when the game was announced at E3.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
OR at least a shorter localization period. FF-13, all three games had like a one to two month gap between all releases

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OR at least a shorter localization period. FF-13, all three games had like a one to two month gap between all releases

What? FFXIII took three months to come out of Japan. XIII-2 was one. LRFF is three. Shorter than normal, but lol LRFF is the worst by far because the game's localization is already done and they are sitting on the game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What MS said when it comes to LRFF. It's just that with a game as hyped as KH3, IF they take even 3 months to release it worldwide, the spoilers will be EVERYWHERE. It's one of those games where it will be so hard to avoid spoilers because so many fans who don't plan on picking up 3 or can't wait any longer will just bum rush the story and post spoilers everywhere.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What MS said when it comes to LRFF. It's just that with a game as hyped as KH3, IF they take even 3 months to release it worldwide, the spoilers will be EVERYWHERE. It's one of those games where it will be so hard to avoid spoilers because so many fans who don't plan on picking up 3 or can't wait any longer will just bum rush the story and post spoilers everywhere.

Yeah, it's pretty much true. That's the reason why I always try to avoid going to parts of the Internet where I can get spoiled violently when a new game comes up; it all boils down to self-control.

However, if, and that might be quite big an if, KH3 gets a concurrent global release, whoa... that would be awesome. And since DLC is already a thing, bugs that they might have slipped under the radar during the initial release could be patched easily, just like Pokemon XY's Lumiose problem.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
What time is Jump Festa? Since Japan is half a day ahead of us, it should happen sometime tomorrow in the late evening. Anyone know exactly when?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I dunno. If you have an iPhone you can add a clock for Japan's time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
oh god this is like a horrible repeat of tgs

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
May I suggest the installation of a real-time clock showing PST, GMT, and JST on the main page? :p

Really though, it shouldn't be too hard to convert time zones. I believe US Central Time is currently GMT-6, and whatever time zone NYC is in is GMT-5, and Las Vegas is GMT-8. You can do the math, lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
May I suggest the installation of a real-time clock showing PST, GMT, and JST on the main page? :p
We've tried and it's failed. It doesn't work for some reason.

Really though, it shouldn't be too hard to convert time zones. I believe US Central Time is currently GMT-6, and whatever time zone NYC is in is GMT-5, and Las Vegas is GMT-8. You can do the math, lol.
Or if you have an iPhone you could add a clock for Japan to the clock app. Or just keep googling "Time in Tokyo Japan".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back