• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III E3 2015 presence leaked by Spanish videogame digital magazine !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxialstarOA

Yup guys! I think the Hype is confirmed to be real! I am a follower of 3DJuegos - Todo en videojuegos: PC PS4 PS3 Xbox 360 3DS WiiU , I am a native spanish speaker and I'm really proud of saying this info to all of you :

Yesterday I was looking at the page that I mentioned above, they're the best magazine of all Spain and the most trustable source of info when comes to videogames. The thing is that they showed the most expected 20 games confirmed for E3 2015. I started reading slowly ... AC Syndicate , Battleborn , COD BO III , Deux Ex : Mankind Divided, Doom, Fallout 4 , Halo 5 Guardians ... and then one familiar name popped up : Kingdom Hearts III .I was in complete HYPE when I read the name there, still not believing it. You may be wondering, why is this a thing ? Because as I said above, all the games that are in this list have been confirmed to appear in E3 2015 in one way or another ( via conference or booth ).

The only game that seems out of this list is KH III , the rest are games confirmed ( the rest : Mass Effect 4 , Mirror's Edge Catalyst , MGS V : The Phantom Pain , Need for Speed , No Man's Sky , Rainbow Six Siege , Rise of the Tomb Raider , Star Citizen , Star Wars : Battlefront , The Division, Uncharted 4 and Xenoblade Chronicles X ).

My theory is that the magazine actually knows that KH III is gonna be there yes or yes, but they weren't supposed to tell already since Square Enix surely wanted to use a surprise factor ( like they did when they unveiled the game back in 2013 ).

I swear this is not fake, not an hoax or a joke, I've been waiting this game for so long and i'm really excited to have a confirmation from this source.

Gives me a lot of hope.

Souce ( Spanish ) : Estos son los juegos del E3 CONFIRMADOS que más esperamos

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Pretty pleeaaaase!
I sure hope it's not going to be only one new trailer with stuff in it that we already know (which isn't even much). I'm so looking forward to this game, I neeeed this. D:
Btw, the French Square Enix Twitter page mentioned the game as well for E3 if I remember correctly.

MegaRay

I have a high hopes KHIII will present there. Even if it just announcing a demo with KH3D HD or something.

notnow123487

Awards
I'm sorry but this isn't proof, and your title is misleading. KHIII was mentioned in a Spanish magazine in a list of E3 games square will show? Okay? Plenty of sources have listed KHIII in the list of Square Enix games for E3. Thanks for your info, but it's nothing to get crazy over. I'd be surprised if KHIII isn't at E3 so let's just wait the last couple of days with patience unless setting concrete is really leaked.

Edit: this is what Google translate gave me about the KH3 section:

"Square Enix intends to make its E3 2015 is fair, and it has many aces up its sleeve . The principal, after confirming the absence of Final Fantasy XV regarding unreleased in-game content has to be Kingdom Hearts III . One of the most beloved and charismatic of the Japanese company with its memorable characters and his powerful dynamic playable sagas.
| Do not miss
One of the most beautiful artistic direction of the game industry .
Return after several years of absence of a truly beloved saga , which will return with new playable dynamics."

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
IGN has KH3 as "confirmed" for E3, and yet it's not. If the game is there, we'll found out during E3.

DanX

IGN has KH3 as "confirmed" for E3, and yet it's not. If the game is there, we'll found out during E3.
Actually they don't have it confirmed, on their list of "Games at E3 2015" they say at the top "This list contains both games likely to appear at E3 2015 (that have been previously announced by a developer or publisher), and games that have been confirmed to appear. Confirmed games are noted in the first column by an asterisk." And they didn't put an asterisk next to KH3.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Whether or not KINGDOM HEARTS III makes an appearance on Square Enix's e3 presentation I am indifferent towards it, seeing as how there are a other KH announcements that are expected to happen: HD ReMixes for SONY'S PlayStation 4; KH3D remaster; KH Unchained χ. Other than KH related, SE will have some other games to showcase and projects to announce. Same goes for Sony and Nintendo.
But if KHIII were to make an appearance, then it would be great, but I'm not expecting much.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Whether or not KINGDOM HEARTS III makes an appearance on Square Enix's e3 presentation I am indifferent towards it, seeing as how there are a other KH announcements that are expected to happen: HD ReMixes for SONY'S PlayStation 4; KH3D remaster; KH Unchained χ. Other than KH related, SE will have some other games to showcase and projects to announce. Same goes for Sony and Nintendo.
But if KHIII were to make an appearance, then it would be great, but I'm not expecting much.

All those things are either already existent or are derived from something existent. There's really not much to see or spend time on with those things...

That said, I hope Square spends 100% of their conference on Just Cause 3.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Agreed. It'd make quite a few very unhappy if Square didn't show some KH3 though. Even last year, we got something for KH3, albeit that tiny teaser. My main concern, however, is DDD HD and PS4 ReMIX's. Unchained X is already announced and everything, so they can wait on that one, as far as I'm concerned, though I wouldn't mind a release date since they said it'll be coming out soon.

srb1a4

I have very low expectations for Kingdom Hearts in E3. I mean if anything it's probably games play of the mobile game. I really hope I'm wrong. My heart was to have high expectations but I'm trying to keep it low. I know it's more likely to see KH3 in D23.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Speaking about E3, Square Enix released this HYPE video. Man this video is teasing us. A games (maybe there was more than one) name was censored in that video. Interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrSH2wKh6ys

Oh, some people on the comments noticed that a remixed version of a Chrono Trigger song plays in one part. I wonder if that means something?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Speaking about E3, Square Enix released this HYPE video. Man this video is teasing us. A games (maybe there was more than one) name was censored in that video. Interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrSH2wKh6ys

Oh, some people on the comments noticed that a remixed version of a Chrono Trigger song plays in one part. I wonder if that means something?

Okokokok........... "JUST CAUSE 3! The highly anticipated title will parachute in new info for everyone" ?? This hint is SO OBVIOUS
and the censored titles, I bet they are actually "Kingdom Hearts Unchained Chi", "Kingdom Hearts 3" and "Final Fantasy XV" but there was a 4th censored title!.....what could that be?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Okokokok........... "JUST CAUSE 3! The highly anticipated title will parachute in new info for everyone" ?? This hint is SO OBVIOUS
and the censored titles, I bet they are actually "Kingdom Hearts Unchained Chi", "Kingdom Hearts 3" and "Final Fantasy XV" but there was a 4th censored title!.....what could that be?

Final Fantasy XV will not be appearing at E3. They did not have time to make a trailer, so instead XV will be at Gamescon. Also the marketing of the game will be starting at full speed there. Story stuff incoming!

I am fascinated by these mystery titles. Kingdom Hearts III fits on one those slots, so maybe, just maybe it will be there? All thou the pessimistic me says that it will appear only at D23. Guess we just have to wait and see. :)

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I am too, maybe one is the FF11 mobile game too. But what I'm really excited about is if there will be KH news, especially KH3 news. Maybe it's that I recently finished DDD and am itching to know what happens with Sora. Maybe it's cuz it's also my BIRTHDAY that day when the conference is. I'd <3 to see some KH news then, would be a nice present that isn't a present since I know it's for everyone. ^^

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
It wouldn't be unrealistic to expect a localization of Mobius Final Fantasy to show up. Less likely but still possible is Toki no Suisho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back